Author Topic: MOAWP S1/E9: "The Reluctant Factor" Part 3  (Read 2438 times)

Offline Darth Depressis

• Commander
    • http://starwarsphotonovels.wikia.com/wiki/Darth_Depressis
MOAWP S1/E9: "The Reluctant Factor" Part 3
« on: August 23, 2011, 12:40:55 AM »
Observation Room-Emperor‘s Citadel-Byss-10 years after the Battle of Yavin IV

The mutant and the clone emperor converse with one another within a deserted medical chamber, tended by a severe-looking Med-Droid which savagely examines Triclops.

Clone Emperor: since your reluctant to aid me in the pleasurable fashion,  were left no choice but to extract materials the clinical way my boy…

Triclops: (prodded by needle-fingered droid) don’t call me your boy!

Clone Emperor:  (producing holocron) how sentimental….but alas you assume much. There was a time when perhaps my spirit also made such mistakes as evidenced by my long vanquished master Plagueis’s finicky holocron.

The pyramidal holocron displays an recording of a young Palpatine being electrocuted by his master on a continual loop.

Triclops: (probed by needle-fingered droid)…you just bring out the best in all people now don’t you!?

Clone Emperor:  (sneering) on Naboo….seventy years ago I was a prince. Revered for my outward advances towards artistic political expressionism, but secretly I was….his.  I only share this insecurity with you because; your life is at an end boy. And perhaps with your death I will have purged my spirit of all that he hated about me…perhaps you’re the last remnant.

Triclops: (probed by needle-fingered droid)…what a fantasy.

Amidst the most critical stages an stun pulse disables all the mechanical devices within the chamber. Instantly a series of ventilation ducts pop open releasing a full Noghri hit squad, the sith lord ignites and tosses his light saber at the noghri descending upon him from the observational windows. Paying no attention to the ground based squad forming a circle as they charge towards the mutant and the disabled droid.

At the last moment Sidious takes notice of the Detnite canisters fastened to their bodies. The squad commits self-sacrifice in a ball of flame a mere four paces surrounding the clone emperor whom released a wave of telekinetic energy around himself as the canisters erupt.

The clone is not without mishap upon setting foot upon the scorched floor again, the powers expelled to protect himself caused his body to visibly degenerate further.

Amidst the rubble of the medical chamber, the mutant triclops lays aflame and pierced with shrapnel from the med droid.

The clone lets out an unholy howl of anger upon the sight of his lost cause.

Docking Bay-Cabot‘s Folly-orbit of Iskalon-10 years after the Battle of Yavin IV

Luke Skywalker rapidly speeds towards the ramp of the Falcon; where his youngest Jedi recruits huddle around Artoo-Deeto..

Rayf Ysanna: so you just need an upgrade to be able to fly again?

Artoo-Deeto: (whistles and Beeps)

Ken: astral!

Luke Skywalker: lets curtail our glee, ken. I’d like to…

A Klaxon screams a proximity alert; the assault cruiser takes an direct impact. The Jedi ignite their light sabers in unison as Han and Chewie race down the Falcon’s ramp.

Han Solo: (loading blaster rifle) our com-signal was just blanketed! grab a blaster kids! Better to bury bolts than deflect em!

Chewbacca: (growls)

The group runs towards the direction of the klaxon, the scene they run into is one of utter chaos. The New Republic troops barely hold a line spraying bolts into an oncoming army of energy shielded droideka Mark II’s, and Defilers.

Han Solo and Chewbacca each fall to their knees and begin firing off rounds at the oncoming biological troops.

Luke,Kam and Brand dive headfirst into the onslaught whirling their sabers. The young recruits are slow to respond to the scene unfolding before them.  Luke and Brand fight their way to the front of the line in an effort to save the troops from the shielded droids.

Empatajayos Brand: (batting away bolts) fall back men! You need not be spent in this slaughter!

While Brand and Kam cover him, Luke uses the force to disrupt the Droidekas shields and hurls them back into their own ship.

The ensuing blast distracts all present, before the smoke can settle; an swarm of speeder bikes rocket down all four walls of the hallway, the Jedi are forced to flee.

As Solo turns to aim his blaster at another Defiler troop; his Blaster rifle is snatched from his grip and smashed in an Metallic hand.

Before the smuggler can draw his pistol; he receives a kick to the face that launches him across the hallway, the mighty Chewbacca rages towards his friends attacker only to receive an similar bashing from the combined duo of Arden Lyn and Hoar.

Arden Lyn: (punching) you are a pitiful fighter!

Hoar: (raining blows down upon chewie with Gaderffii stick)

The duo quickly brings the Wookiee down but do not slow the pace of their brutal attack in the least, as the mighty Chewbacca begins to pass out the Gammorean Thok lumbers towards the scene twirling his Great Vibro-Axe in anticipation of the kill.

Thok: (raising axe and snorting)

Arden Lyn: cleave his head intween!

The Mighty Chewbacca levels a kick towards Hoar launching him back into the Zann craft as Thok brings his hefty axe down upon his head; only for the wookiee to violently grab hold of the unwieldy weapon and bash it against its users face. Thok staggers about choking up his own teeth; While Chewie fetches Solo from the ground and flees back down the corridor.

Arden Lyn: (sprinting after the Wookiee) imbeciles!

As the Teräs Käsi warrior runs to catch Chewie, An ship-wide klaxon erupts; at its sounding the attackers break off their advance retreating back aboard their craft.

The Folly blasts into light speed; Vont is yet again left for dead by his comrades as they escape within their own vessel. Brand and Skywalker find the bridge crew murdered and a sobbing binks.

Jar Jar Binks: (crying) mesa…mesa…didn’t.

Empatajayos Brand: sadly, you did.

Luke Skywalker: (studying blood soaked navi-computer) where are we bound?

Jar Jar Binks: (crying) mesa, mesa…mesa..only remembers mechna doc…

Empatajayos Brand: he’s been programmed; Palpatine’s played this one beautifully.

The young recruits sprint is halted as they nearly enter the blood soaked bridge; Ken erupts in tears and cradles his eyes on Rayf’s shoulder. The Ossus Native shrugs him off and strides into the scene.

Rayf Ysanna: the last of the brigands have been slain master, Solo’s wookiee has him aboard the falcon, and we just secured Agent Bey there as well.

Luke Skywalker: what happened to bey?

A string of blaster bolts rain from the doorway as a winded Vont bursts into the chamber.

Frustrated Skywalker catches the bolts in his hand and proceeds to pull Vont’s feet out from under him. Causing him to fall face first at Ken’s feet. The tear soaked boy draws his lightsaber.

Dilbun Vont: (coughing) git yur arses on that rusted out freighter! This tubs gonna crash!

Ken: (crying) you bad man!

Empatajayos Brand: (floating) calm yourself boy! And were to assume this is your doing?

Dilbun Vont: not my style brand, kriffin Gungan went nuts. Barely got outta dare before Zann’s freak show busted in here!

Rayf Ysanna: (pointing saber) you’re just mister nice guy right?

Dilbun Vont: betcher arse; dis sorta stuff bein just gittin heft at me from all directions all da time.

Empatajayos Brand: (floating) ok, what happened to the urgency to get us off this ship?

Luke hauls vont and binks from the bridge on their way to the docking bay; they are joined by Artoo-Deeto.

Dilbun Vont: (running) unless you kriffers wanna be stardust, best webe haulin it!

The prisoners are stowed away aboard the falcon, as Skywalker jumps into the pilot’s seat with Artoo assisting him as co-pilot.

Artoo-Deeto: (beeps and whistles)

Luke Skywalker: what if were programmed to smash into something while still in                        
     hyperspace artoo?

Artoo-Deeto: (beeps and whistles)

Luke Skywalker: that’s assuming the folly has a mass shadow recognizer that works!

Deep Core-Tython System-10 years after the Battle of Yavin IV

The Folly speeds towards the star as the falcon escapes the vessel impacting with the star. The falcon having blasted its way out of a vessel at light speed is not without its own complication.

All aboard brace for impact as the falcon speeds towards the closest planet in the system.

Dilbun Vont will Return

Next Episode: “Defenders of the Dark Empire”