General Collecting > Misc. non Star Wars

Lanard "Skull Island" Toyline!

<< < (2/4) > >>

The Spectre:
I was at Walmart today and they are in the process of resetting their toy section.

They had the planogram papers taped above each section. The "Kong" line will share a 4' section with "The Corps!' with "Corps!" getting over half of the shelf/peg space. The "Kong" line was shown to have 3 pegs for the "Creature Encounter" sets (spider/jeep, pterodactyl/boat, dino/shed) with a double high stacking of the helicopter/large boats on the shelf directly underneath and the giant Kong to the left partially underneath the pegged "Corps!" products. The entire bottom shelf was earmarked for larger boxed "The Corps!" sets as was the rest of the top shelf and pegboard. Stores with larger toy departments might have more facings for these products but this particular Walmart only has a tiny toy section.

The planogram was dated for implementation on 1/16 so we very well might be seeing the new stuff VERY soon!

bubbavader:
Looks there is a reason the current Corps! sets are on closeout!  A few days ago, Lanard hinted to me in an email that they will have USA distro for those sets in 2017.  I guess they already had everything lined up!

Tamer:
Wow, great news. My pegs are so clogged right now I am waiting to see stuff that came out last month!

The Spectre:
I saw the shelf/peg tags today after work.

No product on shelf yet though.

bubbavader:
Sweet, that is a nice price point too!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version