Author Topic: Clonehead's resin parts for sale list  (Read 215532 times)

Offline Psyclone

• Commander
  • "A comMAHND post for the EMpiah!"
    • Psyclone Design
Re: Clonehead's resin parts for sale list
« Reply #180 on: January 28, 2010, 09:29:00 PM »
Received the casts today and they look great! Thanks!!!! 

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #181 on: February 03, 2010, 08:36:16 PM »
You are quite welcome, my friend. I'm glad that you liked them.

Here are a couple of shots I took yesterday of an order for an ebay customer that I took for 6 republic commando helmet casts. As a freebie, I threw in one of the ROC joe Paraviper equipment bag pieces.

Offline lambonspit

• Custom Vehicle Mistro!!
  • Lieutenant
  • "Execute Order 66"
    • lambonspit reviews and customs
« Reply #182 on: February 03, 2010, 11:47:09 PM »
Hey clonehead, i was wondering if you made republic commando backpacks? I just bought some Fi Skirata's from a small seller on eBay and wanted to customise them into different commando's but they all have the same backpacks :( Oh, and do you also make commando guns? Thanks!!

Just to let you know, seller is Xiguang6688. She's a fantastic seller. Bought a V-Wing, AT-AP and 5 Fi's from her and she chucked in a free Saesee Tiin Starfighter and 3 CW clones and it was free shipping!!

Gun, Trigger, Pull

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #183 on: February 08, 2010, 10:14:42 AM »
Nope, no Commando guns yet. I Do have three parts that assemble into a scorch backpack that could be altered to produce some different looking rc backpacks.

Here are some shots of an order for an ebay member that I finished up this weekend. The order was for 3 evo awing pilot helmets, two hollow ROTS clone helmets, and one hollow Galactic Marine helmet.  For His free parts, I threw in one extra a-wing pilot helmet and a gear bag from the Paraviper gear castings.

Remember, you can find the list of my parts for sale, here , on page 1 of this thread.

Offline spudafett

• Mando Master
  • Moff
  • He's no good to me mashed!
    • deviant art
« Reply #184 on: February 08, 2010, 08:59:08 PM »
nice set of parts clint... That a-wing pilot helm. is on my to do list, as is the galactic marine helmet... and the at-te driver helmet... and just about everything else I've purchased recently! lol

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #185 on: February 18, 2010, 05:44:19 PM »
Thanks buddy. Here are some shots of two ebay orders that I shipped out, two days ago.

first up is an order for 6 RC heads and the freebie is an evo imperial commando head

second up is an order for 10 Echo helmets and the freebies were 1 rc head, 1 droidbait flip-visor, and 1 sandtrooper ammo pouch.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #186 on: February 23, 2010, 10:10:54 PM »
Here is an order I shipped to an ebay customer today, for 5 paid for Mando Jet packs with the freebies being an Elite Forces hollow mando helmet with seperate rangefinder, an rots clone commander pistol and holster, and not in the picture, I threw in a Sandtrooper's ammo pouch at the last second.

Man, those mando jetpacks are a chore and require alot of cleanup.

Offline Commander_Kurgan

• Brigadier
    • Kurgan's Star Wars Customs
« Reply #187 on: February 24, 2010, 04:40:55 AM »
But they sure look nice...
Kurgan's Showcase: http://kurganscustoms.blogspot.com

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf

Offline HeartOfSwords

• Cadet
« Reply #188 on: February 24, 2010, 02:00:59 PM »
That would be my order!!!  ;D Thank You so much again Clint!!!! I can only imagine just how much a pain they can be, I hope to one day be able to mold things on my own, but until then Ill be a return customer!!!

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #189 on: February 24, 2010, 04:05:05 PM »
LOL, Hello Michael. Welcome to the Shipyards, my friend! I'm glad you like em. You had mentioned that you liked to work on Photonovels. We have a board for that here and I would love to see your work.

Offline HeartOfSwords

• Cadet
« Reply #190 on: February 25, 2010, 05:52:11 PM »
Heck yes!!! I am in the planning process on creating my custom cast for my photonovel. I have been watching the Darkchild Chronicles as each new one comes out and get more inspired everytime!!! Im always looking for new ideas for customs and everything and have been on the yards pretty much everyday checking out the new customs!!! Thanks for the welcoming and am still anxiously awaiting my order!!!  ;D

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #191 on: February 26, 2010, 11:01:40 PM »
I added these parts to the parts for sale list on page 1 of this thread . There are 95 parts on this list now.
top row from left to right: ROC paraviper head, Legacy ATAT driver Airbox, Comic Pack Luke Skywalker pilot hollow helmet, Legacy hollow ATAT driver's helmet.

bottom row from left to right: Cloud City Wing guard nightstick, Cloud City Wing guard pistol, ROTS Clone Commander shoulder pad

Offline Luke Sprywalker

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #192 on: February 27, 2010, 06:50:23 AM »
Nice additions Clint. I am liking that comic pack Luke helmet for cusoms.

Offline spudafett

• Mando Master
  • Moff
  • He's no good to me mashed!
    • deviant art
« Reply #193 on: February 28, 2010, 09:55:32 PM »
yeah... I'm gonna have to get that comic pack luke helmet...

those bespin guard weopons came out amazing... I havn't had any success with items that small and skinny...  let alone weopons.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #194 on: February 28, 2010, 11:19:55 PM »
thanks buddy. I have those paper additions that I put on the master parts to thank for that. I was more careful and precise about it, this time. That and I didn't get sloppy with the superglue. From now on, when I am using the paper or plastic additions to the master parts to help with resin flow or air bubble egress in the mold, I am going to use alot less superglue to stick them to the part. Rather than hold the glue nozzle where the part and addition meet and drip to plug gaps, I will just slice the mold material that makes it through the gaps as I demold the master parts instead. The casts turn out alot neater, that way.