Imperial Bulletin > Conventions & Events

F.A.C.T.S. 2010

(1/4) > >>

501stAppo:
F.A.C.T.S. is a convention in Ghent, Belgium and is propably one of the biggest in all of europe!
F.A.C.T.S. stands for Fantasy, Anime, Comics, Toys and Sci-Fi and will be held in the weekend of 23 and 24 october 2010.
There were approximately 15000 visitors last year and since this is the 20th edition, there will certainly be more this year!
And related to Star Wars, F.A.C.T.S. almost always has new & not in europe released yet merchandise at sharp prices & hopefully some Star Wars actors too ! The Belgian 501st Legion will be there aswell.

Star wars actors in previous editions:
- Anthony Daniels (C-3P0)
- Matthew Wood (general grievous)
- Amy Allen (Aayla Secura)
- Jerome Blake (Mas Amedda, Oppo Rancisis, Rune Haako, Orn Free Taa,  Horox Ryyder, Graxol Kelvyyn)

I am definately there as it'll be my 6th time going there! I will also bring my camera and do some touring around so make sure to check that out too!

currently the known guest actors for 2010 are:
- Robert Picardo (Star Trek)
- Jewel Staite (Stargate, X-Files)

currently the known guest artists for 2010 are:
- Frank Cho (New Avengers, Mighty Avengers, Hulk)
- Dave Gibbons (Doctor Who, The Watchmen)
- Greg Capullo (Spawn, Cd covers: Iced Earth, Korn)
- Brandon Peterson (Ultimate Vision, Ultimate Extinction, Strange, Ultimate X-Men, Astonishing X-Men, Magneto Rex, X-Men, Uncanny X-Men)
- Anne Stokes (Fantasy Artwork)
- Adrien Floch (Shloka, Ythaq)

www.facts.be

Darth Abshir:
i wish i could go and live belgium ;D

501stAppo:
The actors playing Face and Murdock in the original A-Team series have been confirmed!
They will be at F.A.C.T.S. 2010!

Tamer:
Cool deal, take lots of pics and perhaps we can do a Site feature!

Phatty:
Definitely!  I want to see LOTS of pics of this show, as I think it'd be cool as all get out to be there!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version