Imperial Bulletin > Conventions & Events

Star Wars Celebration V

(1/17) > >>

Phatty:
Well, it has been officially announced by Lucasfilm...Celebration V will be held next year in Orlando Florida from August 12-15.  Who's going?

Check out more here...http://www.starwarscelebration.com/

Phatty:
Well, I'm not going to pretend I'm not incredibly disappointed on this decision.  Orlando?  In AUGUST?  Are they HIGH?  Not to mention, it's once again at the far end of a Coast, forcing more to travel far distances than short distances.  Unless you live in Florida, that is.  True, I am biased in thinking that Chicago or Indianapolis would have been MUCH better, but I guess I'll have to start making arangements!  I'm guessing hotels just sold out!

Phatty:
Ok, well I've booked a hotel less than a mile from the Convention Center!  Days Inn!  Come join me as well!  Here is the link to the hotel I'm staying at!

Days Inn
9990 International Drive
I-4 Exit 72 To Exit 1 to I-Dr.
Orlando, FL 32819 US

Maps & Directions    Maps & Directions
Hotel's Sunburst Rating
Phone:

407-352-8700
Fax:

407-363-3965
E-Mail:

daysinn6588@gmail.com

Tamer:
Daggone in August? Still, I may be off of work then so the dates might be ok as far as taking off work time. I will have to check.

So much for this being in the middle or even Northeast daggone it!

Darth C:
I like the location, but not the time of the year.  Man when we were there in Oct it was unbearable, can't imagine what its like in August, count me out. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version