Author Topic: Target Exclusive Droids Figures  (Read 1207 times)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Target Exclusive Droids Figures
« on: September 24, 2021, 02:55:02 AM »
From the front page:

STAR WARS: THE BLACK SERIES 6-INCH BOBA FETT Figure
(HASBRO/Age 4 years & up/Approx. Retail Price: $26.49)
Fans and collectors can imagine scenes from the STAR WARS Galaxy with this STAR WARS: THE BLACK SERIES 6-INCH BOBA FETT Figure inspired by STAR WARS: DROIDS (The Adventures of R2-D2 and C-3PO). STAR WARS fans and collectors can display this fully articulated figure featuring a poseable head, arms, and legs, as well as premium deco, in their action figure and vehicle collection. Includes figure and 2 accessories.  Available exclusively at Target.

STAR WARS: THE VINTAGE COLLECTION 3.75-INCH ARTOO-DETOO (R2-D2) Figure
(HASBRO/Ages 4 years & up/Approx. Retail Price: $15.99)
Fans and collectors can imagine scenes from the STAR WARS Galaxy with this STAR WARS: THE VINTAGE COLLECTION 3.75-INCH ARTOO-DETOO (R2-D2) Figure inspired by STAR WARS: DROIDS (The Adventures of R2-D2 and C-3PO).  Highly poseable with realistic details, Kenner-inspired branding, and premium design this 3.75-inch figure is a great gift for STAR WARS fans and collectors.  Includes figure and accessory. Available exclusively at Target. 

STAR WARS: THE VINTAGE COLLECTION 3.75-INCH SEE-THREEPIO (C-3PO) Figure
Fans and collectors can imagine scenes from the STAR WARS Galaxy with this STAR WARS: THE VINTAGE COLLECTION 3.75-INCH SEE-THREEPIO (C-3PO) Figure inspired by STAR WARS: DROIDS (The Adventures of R2-D2 and C-3PO).  Highly poseable with realistic details, Kenner-inspired branding, and premium design this 3.75-inch figure is a great gift for STAR WARS fans and collectors.  Includes figure and accessory. Available exclusively at Target.

STAR WARS: THE VINTAGE COLLECTION 3.75-INCH BOBA FETT Figure
Fans and collectors can imagine scenes from the STAR WARS Galaxy with this STAR WARS: THE VINTAGE COLLECTION 3.75-INCH BOBA FETT Figure inspired by STAR WARS: DROIDS (The Adventures of R2-D2 and C-3PO).  Highly poseable with realistic details, Kenner-inspired branding, and premium design this 3.75-inch figure is a great gift for STAR WARS fans and collectors.  Includes figure and 3 accessories. Available exclusively at Target.

One Sheet with links to products:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/13XQFUj3_nNns9HK-XuC6quDYvOsNVtAu/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=104880338263004545034&rtpof=true&sd=true

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Re: Target Exclusive Droids Figures
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2021, 05:42:44 AM »
I actually had a break around 9am yesterday and was able to order three of the four on Target.com.

I can only hope they ship well, but I have to drive two hours one way to find the closest Target so It will have to do.

Now, I just need to see if I can find someone to pick me up the 3.75" Boba Fett and I should have them all.

Does Target ship better than Wal-Mart? I guess about everyone does.