Author Topic: 6" TESB Vintage Carded Figures  (Read 1034 times)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
6" TESB Vintage Carded Figures
« on: March 10, 2020, 02:38:33 AM »
Well they have two waves of six inch figures they are putting on vintage cardbacks (all of em TESB themed). Is anyone planning on getting them all (I probably will)?

I know I will have the AT-AT Driver for sure. I am such a sucker for vintage cards.

Wave 1 due out the end of April or first part of May

Wave 2 due out the end of July or the first part of August

Am I correct in thinking the only new figures are the Hoth Solider (two face sculpts come with that one), the Snowspeeder Luke Pilot, and the Degobah R2? I will definitely get that Hoth Trooper for sure too. Heck, I will probably end up with them all.

Interested to see what other folks think of these. Kinda bummed they didn't put that new six inch scale snowspeeder in a vintage box too!

Due to come out the end of May/Early June

I almost forget about this one that is kind of done in a vintage deco (kind of a mix between the black series and vintage style)

Probe Droid due out in April

I will definitely have that one too. Kind of wondering what they have coming out in 3.75" for TESB Anniversary too (like that Gonk Droid), but surely they will have a wave or two.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2020, 02:44:16 AM by Tamer »

Offline (SID)

• "Toy Designer/fabricator/Scavenger"
  • Commander
  • Welcome to the ULTER-VERSE
    • VECHAL CREATIONS
Re: 6" TESB Vintage Carded Figures
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2020, 06:53:46 PM »
Most of these are for me. Definitely want both Luke's to open along with the rebel trooper (x2), the r2-d2-yoda-lando I definitely want only carded for display. The probe and snowspeeder are 100% must have.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2020, 02:18:49 AM »
Yeah, I keep forgettting that we get Dak with that new snowspeeder too. I will get all of these. I don't know why I am even asking.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2020, 11:07:36 AM »
Ok, a little bit of news.

I saw they had both the probe droid and vintage wave one (listed above) in stock. So when I put em in my cart to check out I see they are doing a $5 off a $49 purchase and a $15 off a $99 dollars purchase so I got $15 off which is pretty cool for brand new figures.

And I know I can trust EE to ship my stuff mint. I have been seeing horror stories with those probe droid. I haven't seen any personally as I haven't been in any brick and mortar stores, but it seems the boxes they are shipping these in make it easy to cut up the vintage box when they are taking them out to stock. And Amazon is doing even worse than regular brick and mortar. So new stuff for me!
« Last Edit: April 30, 2020, 08:57:19 AM by Tamer »