Imperial Creative Engineering > Custom Figures

Dusk Troop - Sniper - Vintage custom

(1/3) > >>

Serious_bass:
Following on from my vintage Biker Scout Custom, i felt that a snow trooper would lend itself well to a similar sniper customer....

So painted up an old snowtrooper in the same colour scheme, modded Saga collection weapons to give him a big kick ass sniper blaster and a customed biker scout pistol.. added a little weathering to the weapons and a little cloth to the sniper rifle....

I had also planned to ghillie the sniper up, and had a smock  and spent a good hour gluing strips of cloth onto the smock, unfortunately the glue i was using , reacted with the material and turned it hard and crispy, so it didnt look very good, so i am back to the drawing board on that one... but imagine him with a cloth ghillie in similar colours to his camo.. will try this again and update with further pics if i can pull it off to my satisfaction...

and here he is with another member of dusk troop...

All comments and feedback welcomed as always

Thanks

SB

hangarbay94:
Oh my lord..those are very nice inded. Dusk Troop...Love it!

Clonehead:
Now that is another cool addition to your dusk trooper brigade!

Luke Sprywalker:
Very nice work! I love these dusk troopers! Next time try fabric glue on your suit. Good luck and I know you have more up your sleeve...yes?

RunDown:
VERY cool customs.  What a great idea for those vintage figs with rough paint wear.    Those are fantastiC!!!!!
cd aka Sean

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version