Imperial Creative Engineering > Custom Figures

favorite S/A spudafett combo

(1/4) > >>

spudafett:
If you havn't checked out my super articulated figures... let this be a good introduction to them. 
All of these figures use gi-joe parts and articulation styles as their basis.  Ball jointed hips, as well as all other standard super articulation points are a must in these figures.

This poll is a way for me to find out which figures worked the best, and which figures need adjustments.  I'm sure I will come up with more super articulated figures in the future so this poll is going to be only on the ones I've completed up until now.

Please vote for the figure that you believe represents the BEST looking conversion of the figure/character.  As these are different characters I don't want you to vote on your favorite character, vote on the figure that you think BEST represents a super articulated version....

make sense?  Here are your choices:
Lando:

Han:

Kashyyyk trooper:

Greedo:

Boushh:

Grevious:

Slave leia:

Imp. Commandp:

Scout Trooper:

Jango:

Boba Fett:

Galactic Marine:

Tie Pilot:

At-At Driver:

Snowtrooper:

Qui-gon

x-wing pilot female:

Mandalore:

spudafett:
BTW The majority of these figures are available through my "super articulation services" thread located here:
http://www.imperialshipyards.net/SMF/index.php?topic=2690.0

in which I list the parts needed to make many of these figures.

darth neo:
i have a huntch on wat tamer willl vote on lol

spudafett:
ya know... I voted for the boba figure as my personal favorite.... but it's realy hard for me to pick my favorites in this line of figures I've made. 

On the basis of ease of construction, overal seamlessness of the figure, and acuracy of the final figure I like the following the best:

Scout trooper/kashyyyk trooper
at-at driver/ tie pilot
Snowtrooper
Galactic Marine
boba
jango

the rest are actually pretty crappy IMHO.... lol  and I'd actually like to redo my scout trooper and kashyyyk trooper...  I think I can do the legs a little better with the technique I developed on the at-at driver and the gal. marine...

CaptainLux:
nice  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version