Imperial Creative Engineering > Custom Figures

Commander Surge of the 772nd Plus more...

(1/4) > >>

boba772:
Hello, I have my new custom up! Check them out! Surge, the leader of the 772nd, is the orange one. Kano and Boomer are the others, from the Star Wars The Clone Wars Republic Hero's video game.  fett

Clonehead:
Hey Boba772, welcome to the shipyards! What are you using to shoot your pics? They seem a little dark but still I can see that you have some skill with the clones.

boba772:

--- Quote from: Clonehead on January 26, 2010, 06:32:33 PM ---Hey Boba772, welcome to the shipyards! What are you using to shoot your pics? They seem a little dark but still I can see that you have some skill with the clones.

--- End quote ---
I have a Polaroid. It seems to work better outside then inside with the light on... lol. Thanks for the complement. BTW, how do you get on the front page?  fett

Clonehead:
Tamer or I or one of the other admins post a fp story periodically centered around things that our members post in the forums. I just did one tonight on JLW515s latest update to his custom figure thread. Get me a lighter more focused shot that I can use, and I will welcome you to the customs board on the front page. I hear you about shooting pics outside. Nothing beats natural sunlight.

110clones:
Hey welcome to the yards.Great customs.P.S Kano's "tears"
dont go all the way down.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version