Imperial Creative Engineering > Custom Figures

Cimters Customs

(1/12) > >>

Cimter:
Heres some of my customs.  The real ones this time with decent pictures, also see page 2 for the completed figures.

WIP (Hey everyone seems to have one, lol):

Don't let people tell you working with Red, White and Yellow is easy, it ain't, especially if Red bleeds into White you end up with pink and it's a bugger to get right.

And one that I wanted to do for S&G's:

Still haven't finished her, I still need to do some touch up on her and then give her some equipment.

And just to prove you can get the Zuckuss cloak looking good with a little patience.

Cimter:
Hope people like them.

hangarbay94:
Yes, those are some great customs, I especially like the W.I.P. Keep em coming...

Oh and welcome to the Shipyards!

spudafett:
LOVE That first one and realy realy like the repainted agent helix figure with the jane head on it!  great figure...  (the helix figure is probably my favorite figure in the entire ROC line...)

looks great man, keep it up, would love to see more.

Cimter:
Thanks guys I am glad you like them, I hope others do as well, when they see them.

Hangarbay - Once I get the body I want for Jaxxon I will finish him up and he will get a proper posting, it's just I haven't seen that figure in my neck of the woods ever, and I didn't think he would be that popular, lol.

And I do plan on doing more, just need the funds to do them though, I am out of work and can only really get figures to use for customs now and again - well until I get back to work that is.

Spudafett - Well I am glad you like the first one so do I funny that, lol.  And as for the Agent Helix with Lady Jane head on needs to be touched up and then she can join the ranks of my small collection of G.I. Joes, I have done a few others but they are more or less just touch ups.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version