Imperial Creative Engineering > Custom Figures

Pedro1138's Customs

(1/5) > >>

pedro1138:
So after many months of planning and a few weeks of reading the 'Yards, I decided to do my first custom. I had a figure in mind that I really wanted to do, and seemed appropriate considering the current contest. I have always wanted to have an ARC Trooper Sargeant. I finally abandoned this idea because it required a lot of painting and my colouring in isn't even that good. So I shelved that idea for now. Next I thought of doing a custom ship for future photonovels (and for when I play with my figures, yes I'm a big child I can admit it! lol). But I didn't really have any good and/or affordable ideas. I had a great idea for customizing a BMF but it was way beyond my skill level and price range. Maybe one gay I will revisit it. Finally I created something quite basic and probably a bit of a sacrilege. I created a custom Dr McCoy figure from the new Star Trek movie. ( I  Know Star Trek, please don't ban me from the site!) I made him by taking the head from a cadet McCoy figure and putting it on a Spock body, I then added the bag from an Indiana Jones figure for his signature medkit. I now present my first ever custom figure! I hope you guys like him and will forgive me for posting, probably in the wrong place as well, a Star Trek figure on a Star Wars site. Enjoy!

Reconsgt:
Nice Job,       We all appreciate the custom work regardless of genre

FialaFernbrugg:
that's a nice idea mate

it's great to see a Star Trek custom here on the Yards

btw I'm sure that you can do that ARC Sargeant

110clones:
Cool custom from star trek.

wraithnine:
from little acorns..................... grow damn big oaks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version