Author Topic: Fan's Choice Results  (Read 2892 times)

Offline Cimter

• Cultural Minister
  • Brigadier
  • "Hey, it's me"
Re: Fan's Choice Results
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2010, 10:15:48 AM »
Glad to have at least 3 of my wants in the top 5 - those being Jaxxon, Darth Cadeous and Bastilla Shan.

I can see the appeal for Jocasta I personally don't need or want her though, although it is a good starting point for a Atris, and if they are making Jedi Librarians I would love to see a Tionne.

The only one I really have no interest in is the Darth Plagueis, he spoilt a lot of Emperor Palpatine's uniqueness, it's a bit like Bobba Fett being seen as a kid, I didn't need to know that info. I can tell you when they do make him I won't be buying him.

However saying this I am pleased they went with mostly EU characters, and hope to not only see the top 5 made but also to see the whole list done over the following years.

Offline B.R. Steel

• Colonel
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2010, 10:56:08 AM »
I've seen a lot of haters for Jaxxon on other websites.  As strange as he is, and though he doesn't fit in with my Star Wars tastes, I'd still get him.

Offline flaccideagle

• Commander
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2010, 09:48:55 PM »
I love all the old Marvel comics characters!  Glad Jaxxon finished high!

I need more cantina guys.  Why haven't they made Fu Manchu, Tzizvvt, Bom Rindin, and the Rat yet?

I will always cry out for the Tonnika sisters, and Ackmena from the Holiday Special.
While I would buy a Bastila, it seems like a lot of these would have been no-brainers for 2007-2009 releases!

It's a strange breakdown of interest for me.
I would buy these figures hands down without hesitation:
12) Tzizvvt
17) Bom Rimdin
5) Jaxxon
1) Bastila Shan

All of these figures are characters that have at least a speaking line in the films, or are major characters that fans have been requesting for five years now:
13) Kittster and Wald
26) Sgt. Doallyn
18) Cliegg Lars
2) Jocasta Nu
3) Darth Caedus
4) Darth Plageuis

The last two have been constants on fan lists for five years. Five years!

These updates are all ones that Hasbro should be doing anyway without asking the fans:
28) Dr. Evazan
10) Bariss Offee
16) Rebel Fleet Trooper
20) Grand Moff Torkin
22) Darth Sidious 
7) Dash Rendar 

I would buy these if they were released, but I also wouldn't be upset if they were never made.
8 ) Guri 
19) Joruus C’Baoth

I would say all of the figures above would be better than some of what's in the "parking lot"
It's kind of a ridiculous list and poll, this year seems a little more split than others.

Just give me the Tonnika sisters, and Ackmena already!!