Imperial Entertainment TV and Movies > Imperial Library

What are you reading now?

(1/48) > >>

Tamer:
I just finished up True Colors of the Republic Commando Series. I also recently finished the SOTE book and loved that one too. I also have a few other science fiction books I have been ardently trying to hold off reading as I will be going to the beach in a few weeks and want to use em there! I have a nasty habit of reading a good book in a few hours no longer than a day if I like it.

Clonehead:
I'm reading the 7th and final book in Stephen King's Dark Tower series.
The Dark Tower     It seems a little thick headed at best and at this point he seems a little off of the track that he started with the first book THE Gunslinger, in the series, that was published more than 20 years ago.

Tamer:
I just finished the book before Invincible and now I am waiting for that on Library Loan. I guess the final Republic Commando book is due out in a few months too. I really liked that series. Anyone notice the appearances by Venku and Jusik in the book I just mentioned? I don't like the fact that it seems they didn't figure out the clone ageing thing.  I gotta have a book with a semi happy ending even if it is Star Wars.

Cimter:
At the min I am reading Truce at Bakura, but before that I read Shadows of the Empire, and Before that I read the entire Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy and Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency.

Clonehead:
I have read the Hitchhikers guide and Dirk Gently series several times. Great stuff! some people just don't understand british humer but I love it! Too bad about that latest Hitch hikers guide movie....I liked the original BBC series better.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version