Kenner / Hasbro Collecting > The Clone Wars

Clone Wars 2011

<< < (3/43) > >>

beige-4:
nice pic of lock ! it looks like jesse has stone sculpt upper body and arf legs ( i thinkm )

Tamer:
Interesting Clint, I think this would be a good fp feature as this is the first anyone has seen this one. Good ole Tunghori.

Clonehead:
A good idea, buddy. On the front page, it is.

lucasclones:
All three packs are a must and I will need multiples of the Stealth ops 2pack.  I just hope they did not sell out so quickly before I am able to get many.  The single carded Geo was the Zombie.  This one in the 2pack is a regular drone.

flaccideagle:
How is Tunghori still around?  My mind is blown that Hasbro and eBay hasn't axed him yet.

When I first started buying from him the quality of the figures was pretty bad, with backwards/incorrect arms, legs, etc. - charging $10+ per figure or lot for HK Post (which *costs less than a dollar to send 1-5 figures*)

Then he started getting everything months before everyone else, and running hundreds of auctions a week.  Then the prices went WAY way down, and the service got twice as fast.

Now he charges a fair price to ship to US/EU and I haven't gotten a bunk figure from him in a couple years now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version