Kenner / Hasbro Collecting > The Clone Wars

AT-TE baby!

(1/9) > >>

Tamer:
I want to see as much info for the new ATTE here as possible and be sure to include some pics! :o

Man, Rebelscum has a nice image gallery

Our friends at Mousedroid.com have given us some more images of the new AT-TE. Hasbro is gonna make a killing on this vehicle. I was hoping we would get to see the picture of the exclusive fig that is coming with it, but no luck yet.

Hasbro has released the official info on the atte. Ships looks good. Kinda bummed they are only giving us a regular aotc clonetrooper as the exclusive fig.

Hasbro ATTE Release

Tamer:
This vehicle is sweet too. If this had not been released alongside the BMF I would probably be more gung ho, but it is sure nice.  I would have hoped for perhaps an exclusive clone driver or gunner for this bad boy, but I know I will buy another if clearance gets hold em, which I seriously doubt.

Phatty:
Like the BMF, I believe we'll be way more likely to see these in a different packaging before we see them on clearance!  This is another one that can't get to my collection soon enough!  I've been saving clones just for this bad boy!

Darth C:
All I got to say is is huge, Tamer when are going to let us know if it as big as the box or is there just alot of packing arounf it?

Clonehead:
yeah Tamer, we gots to know?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version