Author Topic: BL4CK5H33P's Customs - Happy Halloween 2014 pg. 22 - 10/06/2014  (Read 46753 times)

Offline sith_fire30

• Lieutenant
    • Sith_fire30 Creations
Re: BL4CK5H33P's Customs UPDATE 05/22/12 TOR Era Jedi Master !!! Page 7
« Reply #105 on: May 22, 2012, 05:26:08 PM »
Awesome idea on using that mask - I knew I recognized it from somewhere!! Great job!

Offline Darth Optimus

• Devourer of brownies
  • Brigadier
  • What I lack in skill, I make up for in creativity.
« Reply #106 on: May 22, 2012, 09:19:23 PM »
Looks cool.  I love the "hardshell" Jedi from the TOR era.  Excellent use of parts!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #107 on: May 23, 2012, 04:50:58 AM »
Wow, I can't seem to keep you off the front page lately. Very nice.

Offline BL4CK5H33P

• Mandalorian Madman
  • Lieutenant
  • "Mandalorians wear the finest armor blood can buy"
Man guys the TOR era Jedi really was kind of a LBC (lazy boy custom)... but, it came 2gether really nicely & I'm glad U all dig him... & I thought it'd B a good idea to show a couple pics of m'self for reference on the Mandalorian Mini-Me (go back to pg.7)... my hair has grown in (need to shave it again) & I had just trimmed my beard (yes that is the trimmed version - lol) in anticipation for our hot Missouri summers...

My wife thought it would be funny to take a couple pics of me moments after wakin' up...

I guess my nose is a little crooked & my left eye is a bit droopy from years of boxing... huh?

I suppose I don't really look bad for a guy about to turn 42...

Never woulda known I was a Kraut-Mick... right...

I've taken better mugshot pics than these...

« Last Edit: May 23, 2012, 04:35:43 PM by BL4CK5H33P »
Once more into the fray, into the last good fight I'll ever know. Live & die on this day. How we die is equal to how we live. Once more into the breach, my friends, once more, or we close the walls up with our dead...

Offline ActionFigEmpire

• TK-9849 of Garrison Excelsior
  • Brigadier
  • Action Figure Empire
    • Action Figure Empire
I think I saw you on Ord Mantell... yeah you were shaking down some local hoods and then you went into a cantina with a devaronian and another Mando. Strange company you keep my friend. But, heh, these are some strange times for the galaxy...

"The Empire has a legion of loyal soldiers that are in endless supply."
"Only Imperial stormtroopers are so precise."
"For the Empire!"
http://actionfigureempire.blogspot.com/

Offline BL4CK5H33P

• Mandalorian Madman
  • Lieutenant
I think I saw you on Ord Mantell... yeah you were shaking down some local hoods and then you went into a cantina with a devaronian and another Mando. Strange company you keep my friend. But, heh, these are some strange times for the galaxy...

I think U may have me confused w/ this guy...

I went ahead & shaved it, NORMAL MODE

My banthaskull tat... it is 20 years old & the more it fades the more I like it... more authentic :)

Once more into the fray, into the last good fight I'll ever know. Live & die on this day. How we die is equal to how we live. Once more into the breach, my friends, once more, or we close the walls up with our dead...

Offline darthdaddy

• Major
  • customsforthekid.blogspot.com
    • Customs for the Kid
Your Mando looks great.  Looking forward to seeing the color scheme that you choose for him.

Offline botwt

• Brigadier
    • Botwt's Star Wars Figure Collection
Man, I thought that tattoo was on the back of your melon at first...just goes to show ya that you shouldn't try to figure things out while on pain killers. :)

Offline BL4CK5H33P

• Mandalorian Madman
  • Lieutenant
I was offerin' my Wooof Head & hands to Darth Optimus - but I thought they looked good on this WiP body... Sorry Darth Optimus - I think they just found a new home... best part of this custom is the Legacy BH upper torso modded onto the GiJoe lower torso - tricky...

I'll figure out a bio for this Nikto-based BH & then HOPEFULLY I can get the abundance of WiPs I have started in the paint process this weekend & have some finished stuff to show ya guys!

P.S. Happy STAR WARS DAY!!!

« Last Edit: May 25, 2012, 04:10:45 PM by BL4CK5H33P »

Offline DocOutlands

• headhunter extraordinaire
  • Moff
  • Rebel Finhead
    • Production Platform 3
Good - no - GREAT-lookin figs!  Love that mini-me Mando you've got going... the last pic was the only thing that would have made me wonder if it were a WALL*E head - clever!!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Wow, looks good to me including that tat on the back of your head.

Offline Darth Optimus

• Devourer of brownies
  • Brigadier
  • What I lack in skill, I make up for in creativity.
No worries, scro!  That new Nikto fig looks cool! 

Offline tofujesse

• Cadet
Damn good work man.

Offline BL4CK5H33P

• Mandalorian Madman
  • Lieutenant
Re: BL4CK5H33P's Customs UPDATE 05/29/12 Mando Mini-Me finished!!! Page 8
« Reply #118 on: May 29, 2012, 01:21:50 PM »
Well, I spent a portion of the holiday weekend paintin'... & I was able to finish my MANDALORIAN MINI-ME... LMK what ya guys think - I am in the process of tryin' to procure some Warhammer 40k decal sheets to add some insignia to the armor...

Dini'la Vaird... loosely translated from Mando'a = Insane Warrior / Mandalorian Madman...

THNX 4 lookin' & as always comments / questions / suggestions / critiques R welcomed...  ;D

Offline wheeljack

• Lieutenant
Re: BL4CK5H33P's Customs UPDATE 05/29/12 Mando Mini-Me finished!!! Page 8
« Reply #119 on: May 29, 2012, 01:32:30 PM »
Your hired, this mando can join my crew anyday, nice color scheme, I'm customizing a jodo kast figure into a Mando with a very similiar color scheme. But the head, you didn't have to do all that sculpting, you look like Rock & Roll from GI Joe could have just took his head LOL.