Author Topic: BL4CK5H33P's Customs - Happy Halloween 2014 pg. 22 - 10/06/2014  (Read 46753 times)

Offline BL4CK5H33P

• Mandalorian Madman
  • Lieutenant
  • "Mandalorians wear the finest armor blood can buy"
I've been itchin' to do a self custom ever since I got this SlayerDesignStudio custom cast head sculpt. It is the best representation of me that I have come across yet... (I usually shave ny head & have a full beard). So, I had a bit of a "customizin' marathon" last nite & this is what I concocted for my MANDALORIAN MINI ME --- LMK what U guys think...

P.S. I was really jealous of all the cool banners ALL of U guys have in your sigs & I finally got 1 of my own... LMK if it is worty...

Check out the gauntlet tubes that I managed to tie into the elbow gaurds...

I tried to capture some of the details in the head sculpt - but it is really hard to see in it's raw form...

Yup, that rocketpack is a Disney WALL*E head...

THNX 4 lookin' & as always... comments / critiques / questions / suggestions R welcomed...  8)
« Last Edit: May 20, 2012, 09:00:39 AM by BL4CK5H33P »
Once more into the fray, into the last good fight I'll ever know. Live & die on this day. How we die is equal to how we live. Once more into the breach, my friends, once more, or we close the walls up with our dead...

Offline ActionFigEmpire

• TK-9849 of Garrison Excelsior
  • Brigadier
  • Action Figure Empire
    • Action Figure Empire
This is great! Haha! Stickin' it to Disney! I approve! What're those mando bracer pieces from?

"The Empire has a legion of loyal soldiers that are in endless supply."
"Only Imperial stormtroopers are so precise."
"For the Empire!"
http://actionfigureempire.blogspot.com/

Offline BL4CK5H33P

• Mandalorian Madman
  • Lieutenant
This is great! Haha! Stickin' it to Disney! I approve! What're those mando bracer pieces from?

I used CW Cad Bane lower arms - hollowed out & then grafted onto AT-RT driver lower arms - cut the Cad Bane "elbow ring" away - trimed the tubes to equal lenghts - then drilled a shallow hole in the GI Joe PoC Firefly upper arms (elbow armor) - then drilled out the micro missiles & added some .50cal rounds from a GI Joe ammo belt  >:D - The lower legs are GI Joe Ren Firefly w/ some Alien Racer armored greaves  >:D
« Last Edit: May 20, 2012, 10:28:21 AM by BL4CK5H33P »
Once more into the fray, into the last good fight I'll ever know. Live & die on this day. How we die is equal to how we live. Once more into the breach, my friends, once more, or we close the walls up with our dead...

Offline Jedi Minstrel

• Marshal
Very Cool!  Can't wait to see the end product.

Offline Darth Optimus

• Devourer of brownies
  • Brigadier
  • What I lack in skill, I make up for in creativity.
Looks cool so far!  Can't wait to se him all painted up.

Offline JediMerc

• Brigadier
I love a self-custom; been meaning to do one of myself too (one of these days)...

I love the use of the Wall-E head as the rocket pack: would've never noticed had you not shown it.  Very creative!

Light side, dark side...meh.  Just give me a lightsaber and a blaster and I'll take care of it!

Offline Luke Sprywalker

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
Oh man I love this Mando design! Such an awesome original look and please tell me what the lower legs are? Very cool parts selection and I can't wait to see him painted up!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
I can smell another fp posting.

Offline BL4CK5H33P

• Mandalorian Madman
  • Lieutenant
Oh man I love this Mando design! Such an awesome original look and please tell me what the lower legs are? Very cool parts selection and I can't wait to see him painted up!

Glad U dig it! The lower legs R a bit of "franken fig fabrication" GI Joe Renegades Firefly on top of an Alien Racers greaves (I've had that fig forever & can't remember specifically... it was green skinned w/ chromed eyes...) & then finished off w/ feet from GI Joe Roc HeavyDuty - I wear a size 12 Wide - lol

THNX 4 all the positive feedback guys!!! :)
« Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 06:30:06 AM by BL4CK5H33P »

Offline Mando Assasin

• Mando Assasin for hire
  • Admiral
  • Some people just wanna watch the world burn
    • http://www.flickr.com/photos/83627924@N02/
Dis is goi'n to be Da beastyest mando EVA!
My ebay  http://www.ebay.com/usr/zacha-mann?_trksid=p2047675.l2559   My collection and some new customs are there. Check it out

[url=http://www.flickr.com/phot

Offline botwt

• Brigadier
    • Botwt's Star Wars Figure Collection
He is really coming on nicely!! :)

Offline BL4CK5H33P

• Mandalorian Madman
  • Lieutenant
Re: BL4CK5H33P's Customs UPDATE 05/22/12 TOR Era Jedi Master !!! Page 7
« Reply #101 on: May 22, 2012, 11:17:16 AM »
This is my very 1st Jedi custom... the base fig is a WW2 CaptainAmerica  w/ lower legs from a Thor, bracers & shoulder armor from an IronMan Mark 2, hands from GI Joe Renegades SnakeEyes & the head is from a GI Joe RoC Recondo w/ mask from a Spawn NitroRiders Afterburn & hair from a MU WinterSoldier - the soft goods are from VC AotC SenateGuard & BlueRay Edition 4pk Anakin Episode 2 - belt is from McQuarrie Obi-Wan w/ bits added from fodder... I did just a minimal amout of paint work (the tan on the Obi-Wan sash & the gloss blue highlights)

I was inspired to do a Jedi custom after watchin' this music video -

« Last Edit: May 22, 2012, 02:49:15 PM by BL4CK5H33P »

Offline Mando Assasin

• Mando Assasin for hire
  • Admiral
  • Some people just wanna watch the world burn
    • http://www.flickr.com/photos/83627924@N02/
« Reply #102 on: May 22, 2012, 12:53:17 PM »
AWESOME! I love it! ;D
My ebay  http://www.ebay.com/usr/zacha-mann?_trksid=p2047675.l2559   My collection and some new customs are there. Check it out

[url=http://www.flickr.com/phot

Offline JediMerc

• Brigadier
« Reply #103 on: May 22, 2012, 03:04:45 PM »
Nice execution; the tabbards look great and these are great color choices.

How'd you achieve that mask for the character?  Cutting another piece or sculpting?

Light side, dark side...meh.  Just give me a lightsaber and a blaster and I'll take care of it!

Offline BL4CK5H33P

• Mandalorian Madman
  • Lieutenant
« Reply #104 on: May 22, 2012, 03:09:41 PM »
Nice execution; the tabbards look great and these are great color choices.

How'd you achieve that mask for the character?  Cutting another piece or sculpting?

Thnx JMerc - the mask came from a Spawn NitroRiders fig (Afterburn) - I just opened the eye slits a tad... Glad U like the colors - navy blue is probably my favorite color & it isn't a normal Jedi color...