General Collecting > Marvel Universe

2012 Marvel Universe and Legends

(1/4) > >>

Phatty:
MARVEL UNIVERSE 2012 PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS

MARVEL LEGENDS 6-Inch Action Figure Assortment
(Approximate Retail Price: $14.99; Ages: 5 & up; Available: Spring 2012)
The fan-favorite, highly requested action figure line is returning in 2012! Each 6-inch MARVEL LEGENDS figure depicts a classic or modern favorite character from MARVEL COMICS, and features detailed sculpting and unparalleled articulation. Plus, six of the figures in each of the first two waves come with a BUILD-A-FIGURE piece – to build a special character! Each figure sold separately.

MARVEL UNIVERSE 3.75-Inch Action Figure Assortment
(Approximate Retail Price: $8.99; Ages 4 & up; Available: Spring 2012)
The MARVEL UNIVERSE 3.75-Inch Action Figure line is where you can find exceptional articulation, poseability, and spot-on design across an astonishing range of MARVEL COMICS heroes and villains. This year’s lineup of great classic characters from the MARVEL COMICS universe features heroes and villains from various teams like THE AVENGERS, THE INHUMANS and ALPHA FLIGHT. Fans can update their collections with the latest and greatest from Hasbro! Each figure sold separately.

MARVEL UNIVERSE 3.75-Inch Team Pack Assortment
(Approximate Retail Price: $22.99; Ages 4 & up; Available: Spring 2012)
The MARVEL UNIVERSE 3.75” Team Packs assemble your favorite super-teams from the MARVEL COMICS universe. Each Team Pack includes three 3.75-inch MARVEL UNIVERSE action figures, exclusive to that pack! Assemble your team and defend the universe! Each pack sold separately.

MARVEL UNIVERSE COMIC 2-Pack Assortment
(Approximate Retail Price: $17.99; Ages 4 & up; Available: Spring 2012)
Each MARVEL UNIVERSE COMIC 2-PACK includes a reprint of an iconic MARVEL COMIC and two unique MARVEL UNIVERSE 3.75-inch action figures straight out of the comic! Each pack sold separately.

MARVEL UNIVERSE – MASTERWORKS SENTINEL With WOLVERINE
(Approximate Retail Price: $49.99; Ages 4 & up; Available: Spring 2012)
One of the biggest, baddest villains in the MARVEL UNIVERSE is back and he’s ready to take out the X-Men! THE SENTINEL figure measures a monstrous 17 inches tall and is packed with electronic features including a huge bank of battle sounds. Also includes a 3.75-inch WOLVERINE figure so that you can stage the first battle as soon as you open the box!

ActionFigEmpire:
Go here for photos of the new 6-inch Marvel Legends figures: http://www.cooltoyreview.com/story/front/TF2012_Photo_Gallery_Hasbros_Marvel_Legends_Display_143688.asp

Phatty:
I'll be honest, I'm looking forward to all of these except for the "New' Spider-Man, which looks pretty much like all the rest for the most part. 

Puck and Beast can be posed/stood on their hands, which is awesome!  A nice mix of characters overall.  Not sure what is "new" about Hulk, but he does look somewhat better than the last version.  Nighthawk is pretty cool, I like characters that aren't some of the big names.

The "Shattered Dimensions" Spider-Man is really the Future Foundation Spider-Man.  I don't know why they call it the Shattered Dimensions.  Either way, I think he looks cool, and I have the Future Foundation set with Mr. Fantastic, Sue Storm, and the Thing, so that'll be nice.

The first 3 waves have me as excited as ever, and I know I saw some others in the booth pics that I'm looking forward to, such as Peter Parker as a F4 member (with paper bag on his head), and some others.

Next Up: MU Comic 2-Packs and Avengers team set...

Phatty:

Phatty:
And finally, the Marvel Legends return in 2012!  The first 2 waves feature some rather interesting and exciting characters, to be sure.  What do you think?  Are you ready to jump back aboard the Marvel Legends bandwagon?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version