Imperial Creative Engineering > Dioramas

Bounty Hunting Daily 2010

(1/16) > >>

spudafett:
***Editorial note... because I'm lazy "bounty hunting daily" didn't happen...  So I'm changing this thread to become a supository for any diorama shots that I might take.  I'm also going to have the topic moved to the diorama section as that is more fitting than the "artworks" section...

so... I'll post and add stuff to this thread whenever I have some dio shots taken... don't expect it to be too often...lol
ok... end edit***

I'm starting a photo project I am entitleing "Bounty Hunting daily 2010"

Basically from this day forward I will be taking at least one photo a day of one of my custom action figures (mostly mandos and bounty hunters, hence the title) and posting the images to my deviantart account and to this thread.  

I was inspired by a few different people I've seen around the interwebs who have done similar projects... I'll try to find some links later...

for now enjoy the very first instalment:

1-7-2010
"Blizzard Bounty"

Like I said, it should be a daily thing from now on... and I probably won't be able to ever pick just one photo each time I take some shots, so expect them to be like little miniseries each day...  

yall think this will be a fun project?  if there isn't much interest in it I'll probably stop doing it.....   :P

Phatty:
This is too cool!  Real life action shots of some great customs: Brilliant formula!

narceron:
LOL, not horrible.

Clonehead:
Devin, I love it! I can't choose a favorite shot from this first bunch. It is in between three different ones. I think this is a great idea, buddy.

hangarbay94:
Oh what a great idea, I wish I would have thought of it. Wicked! and I love these images. I'll definately keep my eye on this post.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version