Imperial Creative Engineering > Dioramas

The Professor's Dioramas Starting with Hoth

(1/3) > >>

The Professor:
Hello, everyone!  I was introduced to this wonderful forum by Hangarbay94 (a.k.a. julianmaurice).  We met over at Yakface's forums.  He suggested I share some of my dioramas over here.  It's been a few years since I've done any work, but I thought I would share one of the last big ones I completed:  Hoth Echo Base.  The pictures are old, so you'll notice several outdated figures (including the Falcon). 

And, all packed up for storage: 

If you want to see behind the scenes pictures, check out this gallery: 

http://threads.rebelscum.com/photogallery/showgallery.php/cat/692

I'm going to try to be active over here, at least in the diorama section.  It seems really active and doesn't overlap with a lot of of other sites.

Clonehead:
I do remember seeing this dio over in yakface, Professer. Man, this is a really great dio showing alot of innovation. Its like you have all of the echo base covered in one dio. The hallway shots are my favorite. I would love to make a Hoth dio similar to this.
  Welcome to the diorama board. Do you have some other stunning stuff up your sleeve to show us?

hangarbay94:
Professor,

Thank you so much for posting this...you are the person who inspired me to go and make stuff for myself.

THIS IS MY FAVOURITE DIORAMA OF ALL TIME. The Hoth scene is my Favourite of the whole Star Wars saga and I doubt if anyone in the world has such a fantastic playset. Neither have I seen anyone make anything like it before or since.

I hope that you get enough time to start creating again, it would be wonderful to see another piece of work with the familiar "Plug the Professor in the back" signature at the end.  In my books you wear the crown when it comes to creating Dioramas

Thanks for sharing.

Jules

Tamer:
Now I am a Battle of Hoth Nut. I love this environment more than any other and when I saw these pics I must say unhinged is the word that happened to me. This one just rocks. I love it. That Bacta scene is just over the top. I love the taun taun hangars the control room, etc. etc. etc. Thanks so much for sharing it with us Professor and I sure do hope to see more scenes.

XizorsVirago:
Awesome diorama, the ice walls look so icy! I hope there's a wampa hidden behind that ominous-looking door ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version