Author Topic: Some of my first years work from 2012  (Read 1804 times)

Offline mr.Jedi1977

• Major
Some of my first years work from 2012
« on: November 17, 2012, 07:03:05 PM »
Hey Gang !!  Its That time again . That  Hurricane did a number to us up here in NY and only now is it starting to getting back to normal.  It has put me so far behind with getting my figures done but over the last week i spent a lot of time catching up ... So without any delay here is cantina update #2 . Here's the rundown in no order Debnoli, an updated articulated lak sivrak, Lin C'arn, Yerka mig, and i updated colt 45 guy with a more accurate head. I got something right up Tamers alley. and finally Arliel Schous. Btw the Arliel schous is my own sculpt which i am very happy how he turned out  i did not pay that $9000 dollars for those that remember that guy who was trying to sell those amazing head sculpts  lol   Well enjoy  Back soon !!!

« Last Edit: November 19, 2012, 08:26:02 PM by mr.Jedi1977 »

Offline Mungo Baobab

• Customs Merchant
  • Marshal
Re: New CANTINA UPDATE # 2
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2012, 07:39:40 AM »
I just want to take a moment and say Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. And, if you will allow me to share (via my faith and worldview) this is one of the most special times of the year, at least to me. I am truly thankful to God above for His grace, mercy and salvation. He has richly blessed my life. I have the blessing of an amazing wife, beautiful children, and a loving family.  I am also thankful that I live in this great nation. I hope you have a chance to take a moment today and look at your life and reflect on how fortunate you are. I also want to make a statement to the ISYs in general that even though we don't all know each other personally and face-to-face, I am thankful that in our hobby we have a common place to share our creations with one another. Happy Thanksgiving enjoy some turkey!!!

Offline mr.Jedi1977

• Major
Some of my first years work from 2012
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2012, 09:39:46 AM »
Greetings all !!! I cant believe its that time of the year again!! Its Hard to believe that i have been in the customizing world for 8 months and it has been a great experience to make a dream of mine come true!! I have been inspired by so many fantastic artists here, and i thank you all. From here on in it gets crazy for me as im sure alot of you too. I wanted to take a moment to wish you all and you're families the very best over the holiday . And i will be back in the new year with more customs. I just wanted to take a moment to post some of what i have accomplished since i started customizing . these pieces some of you may have seen already , but they are important to me i wanted to show once more I hope you all enjoy !!! Happy Holidays see you all next year

« Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 08:28:52 PM by mr.Jedi1977 »

Offline JediMerc

• Brigadier
Re: Some of my first years work from 2012
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2012, 03:49:22 PM »
Glad you're loving what you're doing!  Customizing is one great stress reliever (but sometimes creator too).

I still love your Transformers-inspired clone troopers!  Great when I saw them the first time; still cool now!

Enjoy the holidays!

Light side, dark side...meh.  Just give me a lightsaber and a blaster and I'll take care of it!

Offline darthdaddy

• Major
  • customsforthekid.blogspot.com
    • Customs for the Kid
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2012, 05:14:09 PM »
Nice assortment.  Very cool!

Offline Darth Optimus

• Devourer of brownies
  • Brigadier
  • What I lack in skill, I make up for in creativity.
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2012, 06:50:47 PM »
Impressive. I really enjoy the Mash-Up TF inspired figs. Keep up the good work!

Offline darth_sidious

• Ensign
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2013, 09:23:11 AM »
I'm bumping this because I just started posting here - and I gotta say, thats a sweet Arliel Schous sculpt!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2013, 12:28:03 PM »
Wow, I think I got this on the front page, but am gonna get it back up there tomorrow. Such a ton of great stuff.

Offline mr.Jedi1977

• Major
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2013, 05:22:44 AM »
Thanks for the fp tamer was a nice surprise. and thanks everyone for the kind words , I am  Getting ready to get the next set of cantina patrons up real soon