Imperial Entertainment TV and Movies > Star Wars Television

The Mandalorian: A Game Changer for the Cinematic Industry

(1/13) > >>

Darth More:
Celebration Chicago must have been epic! The next one is going to take place in Anaheim, CA in 2022, again.

YouTube Channel "Behind Star Wars" shared a 12 minute footage of the presentation in Chicago. It shows the making of "The Mandorian" and a sneak preview with sequences of the first episodes of the new TV series.

SPOILERS APPLY

WARNING to all fans of Mr Salacious B Crumb and his fellows!

Double-click for full screen view. This is definitely worth watching!

From a rather neutral perspective and having watched this video five times so far, I say this looks like solid work of story writing, tention building and movie making.

Who else is excited for this? What do you think about the possibilities of seeing a return of Boba Fett in the series? What could be the plot of this series? Your ideas?

Please, let us know in the comments below!

- Philipp

Tamer:
I need to take some time this weekend to just take a few hours and go through all the Celebration News and sort it in my head. Off to share.

Mr. Black:
Well, I was already on board for this, but after the reel shown on D23 I'm pretty much super excited for this series. I hope it's a gritty show, really showing the underbelly of the GFFA. And for some reason I hope the Mando doesn't say one single word in the entire series :D

Anyway, today is a joyful day. As you probably know, Disney+ rolls out in Northern America AND the Netherlands this november. I already set up an account and today I got notice I can activate it and already enjoy the content on Dosney+ !!! And there is some content to behold, fellow yarders :D Best of all, it's free till November!

I already saw the entire Clone Wars and Rebels series is up, as well as some funny Lego shorts.

But can't wait till November 12, though!

Tamer:
Thats pretty sweet. I definitely will have it.

RC-1136:
Did y'all catch the last trailer? I saw a Super Battle Droid and a Droid Gunship.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version