General Collecting > Sideshow

Slave Leia Premium Format

(1/5) > >>

Phatty:
Sideshow has finally done it, they've enticed me into buying one of their Premium Format figures.  These are 1:4 scale, and exquisitely detailed.  This latest unveiling is none other than the iconic Princess Leia as Jabba's Slave.  The exclusive version comes with a 1:4 scale Salacious B. Crumb as well.  The whole thing will run you $275, but can also be purchased with the FlexPay plan, for $91.66/month for 3 months beginning in March.  For more info, click on the banner below!

jkno:
I pre-ordered Leia PF, but since I'm not interested in the Crumb exclusive at all, I'm getting her from another place - regular will do for me perfectly.

More pics of the statue:

Exclusive:

Phatty:
My wife is wanting Crumb for herself actually.  Sorry Serg, I forget that sometimes people don't want the exclusive version.  I should have posted the non-exclusive links as well.  Let me know if you haven't ordered it yet or not, and I'll get that link for you!

jkno:
I already pre-ordered her but not from SS since ordering directly from SS is quite expensive for Europeans. I didn't want the exclusive because I was never interested in Crumb or Jabba scenes. The only exclusive I'll ever get would be the PF Stormtrooper if he ever gets made (and if the exclusive is something important) ;)

Tamer:
This sure does make me remember why ROTJ is almost my favorite film. Wow does this look good. I wonder what ole Carrie thinks about this one?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version