General Collecting > Sideshow

Sandtrooper 1:6 Squad Leader

(1/2) > >>

jkno:
Sandtrooper Squad Leader is coming:

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=7615&affiliate=Phatty

Reconsgt:
It looks nice and I know years ago folks were complaining about the lack or armored figures so this shoudl satisfy them, I want to see some new figures personally, Something they never made before ( ie not just adding accessories or repaints)

Phatty:
I agree.  I'm very disappointed that their latest choice is nothing but a repaint with a new pauldron color on it.  They could have easily satisfied this problem by tripling the quantity of the last one they made and sold the Pauldrons as an accessory pack or something.  Where is the Snowtrooper?  AT-AT Driver?  Biker Scout? BOBA FETT???  I didn't get the last Sandtrooper, and I'm not so sure I'll get this one, either.

jkno:
I don't mind they made it, in fact I hope they'll make the black pauldron soon too (I hoped to see some improvement on helmet and armor though). So that this will be over with, so they could move on to new armored figures like: Snowtrooper, Scout, AT-AT Driver, Royal Guard, TIE Fighter Pilot, Death Star Gunner and plenty of clones.

Reconsgt:
As far as pauldrons go, I think that would be a good "exclusive " pack in, have the 3 pauldrons available. For those that have a preferance it would be nice.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version