Author Topic: Hasbro Pulse  (Read 10553 times)

Offline Darth More

• ...'cause we always want more...
  • Grand Moff
  • Darth More's Custom Workshop
Re: Hasbro Pulse
« Reply #60 on: March 31, 2023, 10:07:49 AM »
The Rule of the Two

When it comes to TVC playsets and vehicles it makes sense to order two in order to get them case fresh. The last time this box was sealed was most likely in the factory in Hong Kong.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #61 on: April 01, 2023, 03:25:14 AM »
Minty fresh. Nice. Wish they had done a few of these for the anniversary of TESB!

Offline Darth More

• Grand Moff
« Reply #62 on: April 06, 2023, 11:42:38 AM »
Minty fresh. Nice. Wish they had done a few of these for the anniversary of TESB!

Oh, absolutely! The anniversary of TESB was pretty much left out for TVC. The good thing to me about Hasbro Pulse is that I can support Hasbro directly now and their loyal customers can show their support specifically by purchasing the figures they want most. If you pre-order your bank account gets charged when the items are ready to ship. And here comes the big HOWEVER! The Endor bunker was supposed to ship later in April. Instead, it shipped at the end of March already and I these 150€ were just taken before I woke up. I don't like to wake up to such bad surprises. Got lots of other bills to pay for this month...it was a bad April's fool by Hasbro Pulse.

Offline Darth More

• Grand Moff
« Reply #63 on: April 12, 2023, 12:53:15 AM »
This is MADNESS!

Hasbro charges a premium for their latest products. They cannot tell me that a carded figure is 6€ more than the ones in a cardboard box. Only 5€ difference between TVC Deluxe and TBS Deluxe figures? TBS Deluxe Luke Skywalker with Grogu is 54.99€ here in Europe.
Mando's TVC N-1 Starfighter is a ridiculous 170€! And it sold out within an hour even with the limit of 1 per customer! And it's not even exclusive. Amazon sold out a few hours afterwards.
I'm actually missing words. Don't know if I should support this rude pricing. Hopefully it shows Hasbro
that the demand for vehicles is STILL STRONG!

Half figure, full price - PRE-SOLD OUT! Fans were starving for a new, accurate R2-D2. Over 80€ for Jabba with accessories with hardly any articulation doesn't feel right, when the brand team always stresses that assembly is the highest cost factor in the process after tooling.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #64 on: April 13, 2023, 02:51:00 AM »
LOL. Philipp don't even get me started bud. Its crazy I do agree. Still ordered that new Mandalorian Naboo Starfighter. I am scaling way back though. Its gonna have to be a really over the top item for me to bite now.

Offline Darth More

• Grand Moff
« Reply #65 on: May 09, 2023, 12:39:41 AM »
Couldn't find a topic dedicated to the RETRO Collection, but wanted to let you know that Hasbro Pulse is sending out the long awaited second wave of ANH figures now! They were supposed to ship in June, but they arrived yesterday here in Germany charging bank accounts way earlier than expected. Gotta love pre-orders, right?

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #66 on: May 09, 2023, 02:57:58 AM »
I just can't seem to get into these. I will no doubt get that AT-AT Driver if he ever releases, but thats about it. Maybe a Wampa or Probe Droid.

Offline Darth More

• Grand Moff
« Reply #67 on: May 11, 2023, 11:28:38 AM »
I'm optimistic that they make the AT-ST and AT-AT Drivers for the RETRO line. Maybe even some mini rigs. Who knows, the line seems to perform fairly well.

There's also some progress at Hasbro Pulse. They sent me an email this morning that my next two orders are going to ship on Monday, which means they'll charge my bank account on the same day.
It's ARC Commander Blitz and I cannot wait for the next Blitz on my account. I'm very thankful that they announce their strikes now.

Offline Darth More

• Grand Moff
« Reply #68 on: May 26, 2023, 12:19:27 PM »
Stuffing, but pressure on the wrong end...

Offline Darth More

• Grand Moff
« Reply #69 on: May 26, 2023, 12:35:04 PM »

3rd Colt and TBS6 Stormtrooper 40ROTJ

It's Blitz!

All 3 in good condition. From factory, to Hasbro's distribution center to your doorstep. Dreams from yesteryear are finally reality.

« Last Edit: May 26, 2023, 12:38:32 PM by Darth More »

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #70 on: May 27, 2023, 06:25:03 AM »
Looks like you got lucky again. Nice stuff.

Offline Darth More

• Grand Moff
« Reply #71 on: May 27, 2023, 01:08:41 PM »
Yeah, for the most part I did. Still their sudden attacks on my bank account are something else.

Offline Darth More

• Grand Moff
« Reply #72 on: August 01, 2023, 04:15:49 AM »
Looks like I got lucky and received the original shipper for the recent SDCC'23 exclusive Wookiee.
It features some interesting details. And it looks like the second E-number was changed so that this box (like probably hundreds of others) were modified with an extra label. Now that's some extra work for those charges...sheesh.

Well, I can actually not believe that I was dumb enough to bite this lemon. Hasbro charge a whopping 47,99€ for this exclusive figure here in Europe. Is it deluxe? Yes! But are almost 250% more than the already insane MRSP justified? Totally not! So why did I still buy it?! I dunno.
I guess I just wanted to support a character that is one of the very few under Dudsney that's actually brilliantly written and executed! I'm a big fan of Black Krrsantan!
But I'm done with Hasbro's pricing. Almost 50 bucks for a 1/18 scale figure is beyond rude.  0//
Hasbro sent it yesterday and they're in the same state as me, so it arrived today already!

Looks like 8 units can easily fit in here with some extra space for safety above.

I keep my hope high, that this exclusive will not sell quickly and eventually go down in price dramatically! I mean even The Emperor on Throne is reduced dramatically and is still available for about 18.95 GBP (50% off)!
« Last Edit: August 01, 2023, 04:20:14 AM by Darth More »

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #73 on: August 06, 2023, 06:17:24 AM »
Thats pretty nice. I might have to pick one of those up.

Offline Darth More

• Grand Moff
« Reply #74 on: September 13, 2023, 01:46:45 AM »
Without further announcement, Hasbro put the AT-ST Raider back up for pre-order!
I was hoping for this to happen!

Source: https://hasbropulse.com/products/star-wars-the-vintage-collection-the-mandalorian-at-st-raider-toy-vehicle