Imperial Review > Action Figures

Legacy Collection SL12 Clone Trooper Officer

(1/3) > >>

Clonehead:
I needed this one for a custom project so I decided to review it as I opened it.
This AOTC clone trooper fig is a repaint of the TAC saga legends fig and features a medium clone blaster and semi super articulation. with twist and pivit elbow and shoulder joints and just twist wrist joints. Legs are fully posable and the ball joint helmet is all there is. I figured that they would have repopped one of the removable helmet aotc clones from a collector tin pack for this release.
  You can find these in the yellow, red, green, or blue striped variety.

The clone battle gear locker that is included with this figure is a nice addition to the SL figures and includes one small clone commander blaster, one old style long clone rifle, one barc trooper long rifle, one  medium clone blaster, one battle droid blaster, and one strapped rebel trooper? small rifle.

Clonehead:
A shot of the battle gear locker contents.

Tamer:
One would think the removable helmet clontrooper would be standard now, but I guess price is keeping some clones with just helmets only. It does look like it is pretty poseable though.

masterfett:
Is the Sergeant shipping now all I've been able to find are the Captains and Lt.

Clonehead:

--- Quote from: masterfett on February 22, 2009, 06:42:57 PM ---Is the Sergeant shipping now all I've been able to find are the Captains and Lt.

--- End quote ---
which is which, buddy? I picked up a red one, today.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version