Imperial Creative Engineering > Graphic Artwork

Design Your Own Clone Trooper Helmet

(1/10) > >>

Viper Aviator:
We have seen a LOT of custom paint jobs and artwork on the helmets worn by the Clone Troopers of the Grand Army or the Republic, and now it's your turn.

Here is a blank template that you can use to make your own custom markings.

So lets get creative ans see what you fine people can come up with. Just post your images on this thread, and above all, HAVE FUN!!!!

Tamer:
What an awesome idea.

You know what we might just have to turn this one into a contest and I will put up a prize for the one we like the best.

No time frame as of yet as we are running another custom contest at the moment, but this could be great fun!

Thanks again Cal and on the front page.

ars30:
Thank You For this It Gave Me A Chance to See If These Would work on clone helmets.
I Included Eric Carr aka the Fox Because He Was a Really Good Drummer and the Only Other
One who wore Makeup was Vinnie Vincent and the Ankh warrior Design Didn't work out With the Helmet.
So here is what the designs are from. I Changed Up the Colors to make them show up on the helmet.

And Here They Are:
The Demon

Starchild

Space Ace

The Catman

The Fox

Viper Aviator:
WOW ars30, those look incredible. Thank you for taking up the challenge. I love the KISS theme, great job! 

CheesyKNAC:
Dude I always thought that the KISS make up masks would make a cool idea for clone paint schemes. Your Demon mask looks AWESOME!!! Once I finally get enough time to get into customizing I think I might have to try these!!!  >:D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version