Author Topic: I need some opinions on the Boba Fett Mini Bust  (Read 1455 times)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
I need some opinions on the Boba Fett Mini Bust
« on: December 16, 2010, 09:09:10 AM »
I am starting to get a decent TESB Mini Bust Collection and am on the verge of thinking about going after the holy grail, the Boba Fett Mini Bust.

The prices for this seem to border on the insane, but I wanted to hear what the folks here think a reasonable price would be to pick this up today? Thank you for your opinions in advance.

Offline jkno

• Dracula's Neighbor
  • Admiral
  • Dracula's Neighbor
    • Deviant
Re: I need some opinions on the Boba Fett Mini Bust
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2010, 03:44:50 AM »
I don't have Boba Fett bust but I'd say go first for the affordable ones, and leave the expensive items for later, when you might find good deals on them.
Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates, but doesn't go away
My collection
Trade Feedback

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2010, 04:49:55 AM »
I don't have Boba Fett bust but I'd say go first for the affordable ones, and leave the expensive items for later, when you might find good deals on them.

Well, I am pretty much done with em, so this is the last one I really want till I see if they make Veers or another Battle of Hoth type bust. The more of these I get the more I am done with Hasbro it seems. The quality is amazing and this bust seems to just be the epitome of said quality and it is ESB to the max so I want it! I need it!

I have one I can buy for two hundred right now, but I just don't know if I can swallow that price. thanks for the advice Serg. I need to smack Pat for getting me into these daggone things!

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2010, 05:17:51 AM »
My guess is that you might be able to find one a bit cheaper just before or after Christmas after the shoppers tone down a bit.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2010, 07:39:17 AM »
I am thinking that too Clint. I don't know, I am on the fence right now. We will see which way I fall after today is over.