Imperial Review > Misc. Reviews

Bandai-Tamashii Nations SH Figuarts/Movie Realization

<< < (3/7) > >>

JDeck:

--- Quote from: darthcrassus on September 25, 2015, 09:46:05 AM ---
--- Quote from: JDeck on September 25, 2015, 09:44:42 AM ---
--- Quote from: Tamer on September 25, 2015, 03:05:51 AM ---Looks wonderful to me too. Man, liking these reviews, but hating the fact that I want to buy this stuff now. Off to share.

--- End quote ---
  Many thanks again! Yeah I'm hooked on Figuarts. Especially with the headsculpts and figure form. The humanoid non armored figures like Luke obi wan maul, Figuarts are the best.

--- End quote ---

I just preordered Luke and see how he is, but I have a feeling I'll be supplementing my TBS collection with humanoid figures from Figuarts.

--- End quote ---
    You will not be disappointed. I can't wait to see what else they'll do. I heard a rumor that they'll make ANH Luke and Han next year sometime.

--- Quote from: CloneSniper78 on September 25, 2015, 04:38:39 PM ---Nice!!!

--- End quote ---
Indeed!!!

darthcrassus:
I just got my Luke. I have to say, I like it more than I thought. The hair really does depend on the lighting, but overall it looks great in mid-lighting.

You said the Vader reissue has some changes. What exactly will be changed in the reissue? I saw the original one for a decent price and might try to get it, but don't want to risk it if it's got problems.

JDeck:

--- Quote from: darthcrassus on September 27, 2015, 01:48:26 PM ---I just got my Luke. I have to say, I like it more than I thought. The hair really does depend on the lighting, but overall it looks great in mid-lighting.

You said the Vader reissue has some changes. What exactly will be changed in the reissue? I saw the original one for a decent price and might try to get it, but don't want to risk it if it's got problems.

--- End quote ---
    They may have changed the cape, I'm not exactly sure. Looks different. The first release people complained that the cape was dinky and a bit too long. In my opinion SHF doesn't make the armored figures as well as non armored. I'm debating whether to get first release SHF Vader myself. First issue is alright as long as your not too picky. I don't know if the re release is any better. Its funny they put that awesome Vader head with Luke so you have to buy Vader too.

darthcrassus:

--- Quote from: JDeck on September 27, 2015, 02:24:05 PM ---
--- Quote from: darthcrassus on September 27, 2015, 01:48:26 PM ---I just got my Luke. I have to say, I like it more than I thought. The hair really does depend on the lighting, but overall it looks great in mid-lighting.

--- End quote ---
    They may have changed the cape, I'm not exactly sure. Looks different. The first release people complained that the cape was dinky and a bit too long. In my opinion SHF doesn't make the armored figures as well as non armored. I'm debating whether to get first release SHF Vader myself. First issue is alright as long as your not too picky. I don't know if the re release is any better. Its funny they put that awesome Vader head with Luke so you have to buy Vader too.

--- End quote ---

Thanks. That's the sense I'm getting too. Really excited about Kenobi, Maul, etc. The Troopers don't seem all that much better than TBS. Figuarts has some new printing tech to do the human faces which is really unique, especially at this scale. The only reason I might get the first Vader instead is because there are some deals to get that Death Star Display stand with it as well.

hemble:
Again great review mate.

Ron

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version