Author Topic: Oktober Guard JoeCon Exclusive Stolen  (Read 1704 times)

Offline BL4CK5H33P

• Mandalorian Madman
  • Lieutenant
  • "Mandalorians wear the finest armor blood can buy"
Oktober Guard JoeCon Exclusive Stolen
« on: July 02, 2012, 03:06:39 PM »
I am postin' this for the victim... Flint @ OG13...

I had promised the 3 3/4 inch set to my friend KushViper. I've known the guy for years, and he's a great guy who came down to the convention hoping that someone would want to trade with him. If anyone knows anything about me, like me, dislikes or whatever, I have no problem trading or outright giving people Joes to further the Community or to just make a die-hard collector happy.
 So from what I am hearing is that another "collecter" put his box sets down next to mine and grabbed mine as well and took off.
 Let's forget for a minute that there were apparently witnesses to this who didn't say anything, but hey, again, I know I wasn't exactly in a perfect frame of mind either. But what pleases me to no end is that there may be pictures of the incident taking place that are going to be e-mailed to me.

Now, what I am going to do with those pictures I'll keep to myself. But for example, let's say this thief runs a Gi Joe website that, I dunno, buys and sell convention exclusives, I might posts those pictures there, and on every other forum site I am a member of (and if I am not a member, I am sure that I've done enough for people over the years that they will be happy to do it for me).

So I want the set returned to me by the end of the week. I should have the pictures by then anyway - so Saturday could be an interesting day.

Let's see how this game plays out.

So when I tell you that someone stole the Oktober Guard Box set as we were paying for our other purchases, it's not that I am out the set. It's that this son of a b***h stole a set that was promised to someone else...KushViper.

And for the record, if any of you people buy an Oktober Guard set, ask to see the Certificate of Authenticity. I would suspect that if you buy it from a "reputable" dealer it will certainly be included. If not, drop me a PM on www.og13.com.

ALSO THIS: I will pay $100.00 for each original photo of the a**hole seen stealing my stuff. I already know I have at least two on the way as of this afternoon. $500.00 upper limit - so three more pictures please.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 03:42:49 PM by BL4CK5H33P »
Once more into the fray, into the last good fight I'll ever know. Live & die on this day. How we die is equal to how we live. Once more into the breach, my friends, once more, or we close the walls up with our dead...

Offline wraithnine

• Grand Moff
  • Hasbro , putting the "FU" in fun
    • my youtube channel
Re: Oktober Guard JoeCon Exclusive Stolen
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2012, 03:47:34 PM »
that sucks   i hope you get a result
R.I.P. The Clone Wars line ..Hasbro you are ..idiots
good riddance to Movie Heroes...
http://www.facebook.com/WraithnineCustoms

Offline ghostskull18

• Brigadier
  • "customs that are so good, they're scary"
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2012, 05:27:56 PM »
That stinks , hope you get your set back so you can give it to your friend

Offline Luke Sprywalker

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2012, 06:06:53 PM »
Good grief, some people...

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2012, 06:51:14 PM »
Very sad. Very sad indeed. I too hope Flint gets his set back.

Offline kreeper2

• Brigadier
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2012, 06:59:00 AM »
Wow that sucks hopefully someone will realize their" mistake"and  do the right thing.

Offline PROVOST

• Ensign
  • Colonel In Chief
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2013, 10:35:38 AM »
UPDATE -  the set was returned to Flint!!!!!!!! 

provapp  ;)

You can build a throne with bayonets, but you can't sit on it for long. -Boris Yeltsin