Author Topic: Dark Trooper Print File  (Read 1605 times)

Offline MandoMuggle

• Lieutenant
  • This is the way!
Dark Trooper Print File
« on: June 21, 2021, 10:20:18 AM »
Heres the Dark Trooper file I got earlier from adel85 over on cults3d

https://cults3d.com/en/3d-model/art/star-wars-dark-trooper-1-12-articulated-action-figure

The model is amazingly well done and the price is less than one TBS figure!

Amazing detail and engineering! Well worth the money! Check out the link for suggested print settings!

Can see my version of the finished product here as well
http://www.imperialshipyards.net/SMF/index.php?topic=10735.msg225379#msg225379

Howdy everyone!
3d printing is quickly becoming a HUGE part of our hobby in customized or even scratch built figures.  I've recently gotten access to a monoprice resin 3d printer which is revolutionizing the way I think about customizing figures.  This lead me to suggest us creating this section of the forums.

My thinking for this section is that we create a library of files and links to 3d models that we have tested and used for printing.  I foresee that each new topic/thread be devoted to just a single file so we can quickly scroll through and find what we are looking for, or start a thread asking for files or links to something we are looking for.

I hope that this is useful for folks!

Remember that if you have purchased files from someone, do not share those as it would be infringing on their product.  However, if it is a free download from thingiverse, or something you have created and are willing to share please do so.  If you have purchased files from someone and the print was a success, post a referral to the person's page or a way that we could also contact them and purchase those files for ourselves!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Re: Dark Trooper Print File
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2021, 04:41:08 AM »
Thanks for the link. I split this topic so it would have its own heading. I know folks will want to be able to find this one again!