Imperial Surplus Sales > Online and Retail Stores

Amazon.com

(1/65) > >>

Tamer:
Galactic Giveaway Details

Suprises me we don't have this here yet, but I will start an amazon thread. There are sometimes deals to be found there. I actually found a mcquarrie Fett mini-bust there for thirty bucks momc about a month ago. It also seems to me that Amazon.com is starting to set up store fronts probably to rival ebay and who knows, with ebay's higher store fees now perhaps Amazon is gonna cut in on that demand.

Anyhow, the link above will take you to more specifics of the following;

"Through March 20, you can get three free mystery Star Wars Saga Legends action figures by mail when you purchase one of the qualifying items below. To take advantage of this great offer, please print out and complete Hasbro’s Galactic Giveaway form and then mail it and your Amazon receipt to the address provided on the form."

It looks to me like most of the items are the toy lightsabers and clone or stormy blasters, but if you are buying a gift for a young one or doing some great customizing like I have seen with other things this is some incentive. It looks like the Register receipt must be dated 1/25/2010 through 3/20/2010 and postmarked by 4/03/2010.

Clonehead:
Good info on this one, Shawn. I have no doubt that with the proposed fee hike on Ebay, that some of the disgruntled sellers are going to give amazon.com a try.

Tamer:
http://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-Vintage-Figure-Female/dp/B00890IMYE/?_encoding=UTF8&tag=thejeditemp09-20&linkCode=ur2&camp=1789&creative=9325

Shae Vizla is listed for $12.99 with free shipping on orders over $25. I ordered two just to be safe! ;D

EnigmaticOne:

--- Quote from: Tamer on July 12, 2012, 10:25:44 AM ---http://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-Vintage-Figure-Female/dp/B00890IMYE/?_encoding=UTF8&tag=thejeditemp09-20&linkCode=ur2&camp=1789&creative=9325

Shae Vizla is listed for $12.99 with free shipping on orders over $25. I ordered two just to be safe! ;D

--- End quote ---

They usually have Malgus, and a few others at that price. Picked up a Gam Guard, Fordo, Oddball, Shae, and Malgus. Although I never ordered 2 or more at a time, which was unfortunate. Each figure came in a bubble mailer and crushed. Seems that 2+ is the magic number for your order to be shipped in a box.

Tamer:
I think so too. I was able to salvage my Malguses though. Hope the Shaes come in a bit better shape.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version