Author Topic: Clonehead's resin parts for sale list  (Read 216718 times)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Re: Clonehead's resin parts for sale list
« Reply #900 on: January 02, 2013, 04:30:46 AM »
Nice, let me go throw this on the front page.

Offline IMPURGE

• Lieutenant
« Reply #901 on: January 03, 2013, 02:05:05 PM »
alright ur BACK!!!
well I'm sure work work is always better then custom/casting work I do hope that u bacome available for orders, now that SW product has pretty much dried up and "new" coming up next isn't looking that appealing I've been hoping to place an order.  Keep coming Clint that new stuff is looking fantastic.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #902 on: January 03, 2013, 05:52:04 PM »
Impurge, whats up buddy? You are right about the sw product out there now. There isn't alot that is appealing. The last two things I bought for myself was a shae vizsla and the tor trooper.
Thanks for your praise. I have even more parts on the to-mold list and you reminded me that I need to update the list on page 1 with the new parts that I have got.

Offline IMPURGE

• Lieutenant
« Reply #903 on: January 04, 2013, 10:26:23 AM »
new molds is as good as walking into a store and seeing a new fig on the shelf
makin my day
and expect an ebay hit from me with those modded AFT/AT-RT helmets, been wanting those.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #904 on: January 04, 2013, 10:44:19 AM »
Thanks for your support. We may be able to deal here as we'll. I am getting about to that point, almost.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #905 on: January 06, 2013, 05:56:52 AM »
got an update here with one new part and two improved molding of old parts.

Got a better version of shae vizsla now as well as a more perfect version of the steel brigade delta helmet. The one new part is the baroness head from the mando figure that I am working on.
Can someone help me identify this exact head as in, which line and version she is?

Notice the ends of her and mrs vizsla's hair? I found that, especially when the resin was still soft and curing, i could trim the ends of their hair to bring out more individual detail that the master parts didnt have.

Offline Commander_Kurgan

• Brigadier
    • Kurgan's Star Wars Customs
« Reply #906 on: January 06, 2013, 06:06:19 AM »
Clint, you've got a 25th Anniversary Baroness V12 figure.
Are you going to sell me the original Hasbro head you took the mold from?
Kurgan's Showcase: http://kurganscustoms.blogspot.com

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #907 on: January 06, 2013, 06:12:34 AM »
thats the plan, Volker. Thanks for identifying her for me.

Offline Commander_Kurgan

• Brigadier
    • Kurgan's Star Wars Customs
« Reply #908 on: January 06, 2013, 09:28:50 AM »
Cool, thanks.
Just let me know how much and your Paypal address.
Kurgan's Showcase: http://kurganscustoms.blogspot.com

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #909 on: January 06, 2013, 10:55:30 AM »
pm is forthcoming, Volker.

I have again here, a group of failed parts that I have chose to be rid of for whatever reason. Air bubbles, ugly cast, missing fingers or being warped, in the case of the missiles.
These would be great for fodder or especially zombie customs. There is a selection of heads, helmets, armor pieces, guns, zombie lower arms with partially formed hands, pilot airboxes, missiles, and even a zombie head.
  I'm looking to trade for the tvc tor trooper, shae vizsla, the new starkiller or prehaps any starkiller, a poc agent helix or scarlett, the steel brigade delta from the latest vamp release and possibly the curved bar sections from the two tac figures.
I might consider one of those figures with one of the said bar sections as well.
MOC would be nice but at least complete with all accessories, please.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #910 on: January 07, 2013, 08:01:09 AM »
Wanted to show you people pics of 4 new parts now in production.

There is a kenner era at-at chin cannon
a set of solid-cast male mando gauntlets
and another SW female head which I need help to identify "red armor, in a comic pack, possibly"

Also, I wanted to show you a pic of the Republic Gunship wing bombs that I am making. I switched up on my technique making these and they are turning out alot better.

This set is up for bid on ebay right now starting at .99 cents.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/350686574409?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
« Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 08:30:15 AM by Clonehead »

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #911 on: January 07, 2013, 08:25:40 AM »
That vintage chin gun looks fantastic. I am not sure I have ever seen a replacement part with that level of detail. Wow that is certainly good news for me and so worth a fp posting. Nice job Clint.

Offline RC0379.Marev

• Cadet
« Reply #912 on: January 07, 2013, 10:11:13 AM »
Wanted to show you people pics of 4 new parts now in production.

There is a kenner era at-at chin cannon
a set of solid-cast male mando gauntlets
and another SW female head which I need help to identify "red armor, in a comic pack, possibly"

Also, I wanted to show you a pic of the Republic Gunship wing bombs that I am making. I switched up on my technique making these and they are turning out alot better.

This set is up for bid on ebay right now starting at .99 cents.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/350686574409?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

I believe your mystery female head is "Sigel Dare" from the Darth Krayt Comic Pack...She's the female Imperial Knight from the Legacy series comics.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 10:13:02 AM by RC0379.Marev »

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #913 on: January 07, 2013, 11:45:57 AM »
Thanks for the info. She has been added to the list. I am up to 226 different parts now. I forgot about another one. I will post a pic later but I am now casting the little spiked foot topper off of the female ee mandos. would work as an armband or even for the face of a pair of spiked brass knuckles.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #914 on: January 07, 2013, 11:10:35 PM »
Here are some shots of that first pair of vintage kenner at-at cannons that I cast painted the same color grey as Tamer's at-ip gun. I may go lighter next time and then try for a pair of clear ones to see how they turn out.

I never was satisfied with how my zombie viper forearms and hands were turning out so, I made another mold for them that casts them differently and now look, my hands have fingers now.

Here are those femando boot topper spiked pieces I was talking about next to a tube of superglue to give you a sense of their tiny size. Man, I lost at least a pair of em trying to get this pair cleaned up. Once you drop em, they are gone, especially with as many hundreds of resin bits that seem to accumulate on the floor of my hobby room. When anyone goes to buy some of these, keep in mind that smaller does not mean cheaper. These little things are a pain to make.LOL

And, I have even more mando parts in the works that I am going to reveal tomorrow.