Imperial Entertainment TV and Movies > Star Wars Movies

Question on Order 66....

<< < (3/3)

dana.raye.smith:
I always thought Ventress was killed by Anakin in the first CW cartoon series. I still think that is the case.
Ahsoka would have to be dead... or she and Rex ran off... together or seperately... for whatever reasons...but I think they are both dead, and their deaths became a lesson to Anakin about loss and attachment.
They would also be another thing leading to his reaction to the force visions of his mother and Padme, and his not wanting to lose another person he cared about... and his eventual yet imminent turn to the dark side.
Anything you read or watch with Anakin in it has a multitude of signs that Anakin will turn to the darkside, and we all know he becomes/is Darth Vader. To me the loss of both Rex and Ahsoka would be the foundation of his turning, and there are plenty glimpses of his darkness coming to the top...
his hatred of Dooku, his killing the Mandalorian senator when Obi and the Dutchess would not, his contempt for even baby Rota the Hutt... I could go on and on but I am sure you can see where this is going.
Or If you have read any of the CW novels like No Prisoners or WildSpace and even the RC novels, then you know of another sect of the Jedi Order that encourages attachment and relationships and having children... Maybe Ahsoka went and joined them. She met them in the book.
But then you would naturally think Anakin knew of them as did Etain and neither acted and joined them... they either didnt have time to or just couldnt bring themselves to do it.

sithtrooper66:
order 66 was just a contigency plan in case the war didnt kill enough of the jedi ()rr yosab

Galidraan76:
The clones were trained to follow a group of 150 contingency orders that were pretty much supposed to be used in worst case scenarios. 

Order 66: In the event of Jedi officers acting against the interests of the Republic, and after receiving specific orders verified as coming directly from the Supreme Commander (Chancellor), GAR commanders will remove those officers by lethal force, and command of the GAR will revert to the Supreme Commander (Chancellor) until a new command structure is established.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version