Author Topic: Sith_fire30 12/31/2012 ALIEN Update NOV 12! p21!!  (Read 50749 times)

Offline Darth Optimus

• Devourer of brownies
  • Brigadier
  • What I lack in skill, I make up for in creativity.
Utterly mind-blowing.

Offline smeagol92055

• Global Moderator
  • Colonel
    • Smeagol's Art Blog!
Utterly mind-blowing.

When you've blown Darth Otimus' mind, you've truly accomplished something.
Sith_Fire30, I've been following your blog for the last several months... you've seriously got some of the coolest stuff I've ever seen in my life.
I have altered the action figure. Pray I don't alter it further.

Offline DocOutlands

• headhunter extraordinaire
  • Moff
  • Rebel Finhead
    • Production Platform 3
Your name is on the list of people to photocopy, once I get my full-body-and-brain copier functional!

Thanks for sharing your work with us on the 'Yards - seeing what you do inspires me to work that much harder on my own little niche and gives me ideas for improving and expanding.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker

We start the week of Sith Fire 30 with a focus on his Darth Malgus. Truly one of the best custom figures I have ever seen, this one sports multiple head sculpts (over 8 or 9 at my last count) and is pristine in regards to details and paint application. Superarticulated at all required points, this one could be posed in any position. What I wouldn't give to see a diorama made with this figure taking on Shan. Dayton, thank you for sharing your work with us and tomorrow we will post the next front page update.

Offline Wookie-Balls

• Commodore
Dayton - Forget a vintage DT Luke or  vinyl caped Jawa...  my greatest SW figure wish would be to one day have the funds to commission you to make me
a 60 year old Grand Master Luke Skywalker and Ben Skywalker to display in my Wookie-Bunker!!! Keep up the awe inspiring work :)

Oh yeah, Mrs Balls wants a Bill Paxton, Private Hudson as an anniversary present lol!

All the best,

Ray
« Last Edit: December 01, 2011, 12:53:26 PM by Wookie-Balls »

Offline YakFace

• Commander
Man I really dig your stuff, all your figures are so loved and well crafted. I'm super pumped that you are doing "Ash" that twitchy android from my all time favorite movie..... Great to see you on here and look forward to future udates, great stuff.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
The focus today is on the Tonnika Sisters, a set of ANH Characters we would all love to own but cannot due to some dispute between Lucasfilm (George) and the Actresses who played those characters. Dayton has just done a better job than Hasbro would do anyhow in my opinion. Wow, they look gorgeous

Stay tuned tomorrow we will feature another on the fp.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
We continue the update today with Furlag. SOTE was one of my favorite novels. I hope you make all the characters!

Also as a side note, there is a link to a new Facebook Set of Savage Oppress Pics that he rolled out last night too. Good stuff.

Offline The Mandalorian

• Mando Lover
  • Lieutenant
  • The Best Mandalorian Ever
My mind =

O.                                 O.      O.                                          O.    O.                       O.   O
O
                               ---------------------------------------------------------

O.                         O.                                      O.                                 O.               O

O.                  O.                     O.    O.                O.                              O.                                  O
Call me master, cause I'm faster on fire.  I no longer have to hotwire, I'm a hunter for hire wit no plans to retire and all the sucka MCs can call me sire!  Screw the Jedi and the Sith.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
Today's focus is on:

Del Moomo

which is just fantastic. He really makes a downright beautiful Ithorian (can that race be described as beautiful?) and has a photostream set where you can see more pics of this custom (on the front page link).

There is also a wealth of information on the front page now about where you can find Sith Fire 30 at Facebook as well as his Blog so be sure to see the front page news story.

As always Dayton we are enjoying your updates.

Offline M4K3R1

• "FEAR IS OUR ALLY"
  • Lieutenant
  • "CODE OF THE SITH ORDER"
Malgus, Starkiller, Opress are just an amazing work of art. Your sculpting, painting, and attention to minor details are flawless. I've followed your process on these from the begining, and the end result is beyond words. The photography / images of the finished results are just so beautifully done. I echo every one elses comments and congratulate you on a job so superblly done.

Offline sith_fire30

• Lieutenant
    • Sith_fire30 Creations
Thanks to all for your comments! I appreciate each and every one! Much more to come - with some surprises on the horizon.....

Offline lucasclones

• Global Moderator
  • Major
    • My Flickr site!
Still cannot get over Malgus and the Savage. Savage makes me want to throw my Hasbro one in the garbage every time I look at it. All are brilliant pieces of work!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
Yeah, I agree Chad. With Dayton's great Malgus I am afraid I am gonna be so dissapointed with the new Hasbro release. I can't wait to see what Sith Fire 30 shows us next.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
That is truly art in custom figure form. They are all so good, I can't choose a favorite.