Author Topic: Sith_fire30 12/31/2012 ALIEN Update NOV 12! p21!!  (Read 50738 times)

Offline The Mandalorian

• Mando Lover
  • Lieutenant
  • The Best Mandalorian Ever
Great man, really awesome.  I have never seen something like this.  That Sith temple ant the Mandalore the Ultimate, whew, I could never have that much patience. ;D
Call me master, cause I'm faster on fire.  I no longer have to hotwire, I'm a hunter for hire wit no plans to retire and all the sucka MCs can call me sire!  Screw the Jedi and the Sith.

Offline Mungo Baobab

• Customs Merchant
  • Marshal
Again...amazing work.

Offline JediMindtrix

• Jedi Knight
  • Captain
  • "These aren't the droids you're looking for."
the myth,the man,the legend.always great to see your work.love the Starkiller with the cloak and hood,and the ithorian has so much detail,unreal.I hope they need a new custodian at Hasbro  ;)

Offline Luke Sprywalker

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
Such an amazing display of skills! Still picking my jaw up off the floor!

Offline botwt

• Brigadier
    • Botwt's Star Wars Figure Collection
Not only is the sculpting amazing, your paint jobs on these pieces are outstanding! Well done!!! :)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Dayton, you have taken the three and three quarter medium to entirely new levels. Truly each one of these is a work of art on its own and seeing them all together is just mezmirizing. I can't even figure out how you do it, but I am thankful you have shared it with us. It and more of my comments are now on the front page.

Offline Phatty

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
    • Imperialshipyards.net
I truly don't know where to begin with your work.  Your sculpting ability is such that I cannot even accurately put into words.  Furlag may be my favorite of these, as every element of it is not only finely detailed, but uniquely sculpted and crafted.  Your Moomo is just as stellar, as who would have even thought this character would appear in action figure form?  I'd love to see your renditions of such KOTOR staples as Canderous Ordo, Jolee Bindo, the Miraluka Sith woman, and so many others.  Excellent work indeed, I look forward to your next update!

Offline hangarbay94

• Imagineering
  • Moff
    • XWA-The Web-Comic Homepage
Awesome on so many levels, you have raised the bar to an unachievable level. The paintwork is exquisite, your presentation is stunning and the sculpting should be considered as the 9th Wonder of the World....

Every aspect of your work is an inspiration to us all.

Offline sith_fire30

• Lieutenant
    • Sith_fire30 Creations
Thatnks guys for all the kind words! I'm only still in the game because I'm inspired by all the other talent surrounding me on this and other creative custom boards. Our work is surely becoming more and more an art form - ad i can see that in the quality of work coming out by many of you!

Tamer - thanks for adding my work to the front page! The I.S.Y is the only site I've found that gives attention to all creative work, whether it be beginners or advanced. 

Like I said in my post earlier - I'll be going back on my regular blog updated and talking about the wip that went into the figures I've revealed...perhaps one per update while adding a bunch of new stuff to the mix.

I'm still in the catch-up phase - completling figures that have been sitting on the shelf for over a year now.

Some of the prior work I've brough back to the work bench are...

K'Kruhk from Dark Times
New Republic Trooper set of 4 from Invasion
Morrgain Corde form Legacy
Lumbra from Dark Times
Embo from The Clone Wars
Mon Calamari bounty hunter from Star Wars Galaxies
Tsalok from Invasion

Also have many new figures in the work - many of them alreay announced including those of the Alien series and so on. Currenly have a Nostromno diorama in the works :)

:)

Offline The Mandalorian

• Mando Lover
  • Lieutenant
  • The Best Mandalorian Ever
Pretty cool stuff you got on the bench.
Call me master, cause I'm faster on fire.  I no longer have to hotwire, I'm a hunter for hire wit no plans to retire and all the sucka MCs can call me sire!  Screw the Jedi and the Sith.

Offline Silver Rider38

• Customs Padawan
  • Lieutenant
Holy... Oh My... BY THE NINE!!! I may need a kleenex to wipe away the tears. This is truly amazing work. I just about shed a tear of joy at the Clint Eastwood head sculpt; I love his Westerns. All I can truly express is: http://www.myfacewhen.net/view/47-brilliant

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Tamer - thanks for adding my work to the front page! The I.S.Y is the only site I've found that gives attention to all creative work, whether it be beginners or advanced. 

We don't aim to change. That is the reason for our existence. The creativity we have seen is simply astounding, as was your last update.

Offline Mungo Baobab

• Customs Merchant
  • Marshal
Can't wait.

Offline Wookie-Balls

• Commodore
Dayton, every figure you produce is an artistic tour de force! It is so hard to choose a favourite from them all. Cheers for sharing your work with us it gives folk like me the desire to better our own skills, as well as marvel at those of others! :)

Offline Crow

• Lieutenant
thanks for taking customizing to a whole 'nother level!
these are just awesome bro.. 0/