Author Topic: Star Wars The Bad Batch  (Read 21803 times)

Offline JDeck

• High Admiral
Re: Star Wars The Bad Batch
« Reply #75 on: July 24, 2021, 11:15:53 PM »
     Honestly from Clone wars Season 7 I understood The Bad Batch. I knew they were going to be the stereotypical "we're putting together a team" sort of thing. The hard leader, the geeky tech guy, the loner quiet sniper dude, the big dumb ox. It's not hard to figure out. The bad Batch is made for kids, like litttle kids, so I cut it a ton of slack.

If you want to see some real badassery check out  taskforce 99 /SCAR. https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Task_Force_99 These guys are badass. Theyre the predecessors to cloneforce99, but theyre imperial.  The new comics actually have some really terrific stories. They're pg-13 personally id like more sex and violence but more so than you'd get with bad batch.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2021, 11:57:58 PM by JDeck »

Offline DarthHawk

• Commander
« Reply #76 on: July 25, 2021, 08:04:44 PM »
If my calculations are correct, if not please say so, there are 3 episodes left in this series.
What do YOU want to see happen? 
And since disney never listens to the fans that actually know what the people want
(that would be us) how do you expect the final episodes will play out?

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #77 on: July 26, 2021, 10:20:45 AM »
I would like to see one episode where the BB just kick butt and take names. No hijinks or Omega problems or frality whatsover.

And then I want to see them drive their enemies before them and hear the lamentation of the women!

Offline DarthHawk

• Commander
« Reply #78 on: July 27, 2021, 09:18:51 AM »
The lamentations of Women!! You rock Tamer.
Thanks for bringing the disappointment of this series to biblical proportions.

Offline RC-1136

• Brigadier
  • For the Republic!
« Reply #79 on: July 28, 2021, 01:59:45 AM »
I would like to see one episode where the BB just kick butt and take names. No hijinks or Omega problems or frality whatsover.

And then I want to see them drive their enemies before them and hear the lamentation of the women!

Are these women Lucasfilm employees that drink from fanboy tear mugs?  lvva
Star Wars Fan. Action Figure Customizer/collector. Favorite Star Wars Time Period: The Clone Wars.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #80 on: July 29, 2021, 06:43:59 AM »
LOL. You guys crack me up.

I just want a really bad Bad Batch.

Offline DarthHawk

• Commander
« Reply #81 on: July 29, 2021, 04:28:35 PM »
Tamer, If tomorrows episode sucks does that mean we have to wear sackcloth and bludgeon ourselves with palm fronds??   ::)

Offline RC-1136

• Brigadier
  • For the Republic!
« Reply #82 on: July 30, 2021, 03:21:08 AM »
Frolin' heck! This episode was AWESOME. SCORCH FROM DELTA SQUAD!?!? AND Gregor.  ()rr
Star Wars Fan. Action Figure Customizer/collector. Favorite Star Wars Time Period: The Clone Wars.

Offline DarthHawk

• Commander
« Reply #83 on: July 30, 2021, 07:24:22 PM »
I agree RC. A really good episode. Minimal little "o" made it even better.
This is what I was expecting to see for the whole series. Kick ass tactics,
plan and execute on the run, loyalty, honor and commitment to their fellow soldiers.
Nice to see that the TK's maintained their reputation of not being able to hit the
broad side of a barn even if their barrels were up against the door.
Scorch was a definite surprise. He should have had a lot more screen time.
Sooo what is going to happen to Kamino and its Kaminoan residents? Will the K's
turn on the empire and join forces with the clones?
Will the B.B. discover a way to initiate their own version of order 66 and it deactivates ALL
of the inhibitor chips so the clones become autonomous again and turn on the empire? My guess is that little "o" comes up with that discovery.
Do we find out that Cid actually has a secret soldier contingent of her own that comes to the rescue?
When will Crosshair return to the realm of reality?
Hera, going to show up again?
Are we finally going to see the rebellion in action?
What are the odds that Luke and ????? show up to save the day?

Offline RC-1136

• Brigadier
  • For the Republic!
« Reply #84 on: July 31, 2021, 04:20:32 AM »
I cringed and felt bad for the commando who died to TK-stormy friendly fire while trying to apprehend the BB and fell to his death.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #85 on: July 31, 2021, 06:13:24 AM »
I agree it was great to see the Clone Commandos. I was like thats Scorch and then he was gone, but seeing Gregor and them really was nice. Gotta hope that means we might see one in 3.75" form again. Cmon, make him superarty.

I agree a pretty good episode. I wasn't even too miffed Crosshair has Hunter now. I envision some Hunter gets Crosshair's Chip disabled (maybe even through the help of the Kaminoans who are pretty much on house arrest at this point) and then the two of them get out of there. I then see an episode where Omega and Crosshair and the team have an it wasn't Crosshair's fault episode.

Frankly, I am surprised we haven't seen a younger Boba Fett show up yet. I could see a series where he and Omega have their "connection" episodes too. I agree the Rebels gotta show up at some point too. I mean we have Obi-Wan on Tatooine and Yoda on Degobah. I can never spell Dagobah correctly. I think I got it right the second time.

I enjoy reading everyone's comments about the series. I guess we don't have too many episodes left?
« Last Edit: July 31, 2021, 06:20:44 AM by Tamer »

Offline Darth More

• ...'cause we always want more...
  • Grand Moff
  • Darth More's Custom Workshop
« Reply #86 on: August 05, 2021, 01:23:11 PM »
I agree as well. It's great to see Republic Commando armor again! Trying not to see anything negative here, but I felt bad for Scorch, if it really was him, that he was knocked out so easily. And do you think they did it on purpose to only tease him? I mean he didn't even get a single line...I'm sure they met before so the RCs must be familiar. See, that's what I expected to see in the show: A Squad of Republic Commandos kicking beers with no mercy and no Omega beerschaum...

Either way their appearance raises chances that we'll get new Republic Commandos from Hasbro!!!

And today Season 2 was confirmed to come next year, Season 1's final will be a double-episode and hopefully Omega will disappear then, which is pretty unlikely, but one can still hope, right?

So what do you expect from the Season's  final and Season 2?

Offline DarthHawk

• Commander
« Reply #87 on: August 05, 2021, 04:51:51 PM »

So what do you expect from the Season's  final and Season 2?

The finale? Who knows. Given that the B.B. have had absolutely no clear objective, mission
or purpose it's almost impossible to speculate on what the final episodes will unveil.
I find it hard to believe that Crosshair won't be "switched off" somehow and return to or
possibly save the bad boys from a disastrous situation.
I think the time period that this series occupies could possibly reveal the future exploits of the Bad Batch.
How and or when do they completely turn against the empire?
Will they eventually join the rebellion?
Is it possible that the boys will discover a way to deactivate the chips en-masse thus allowing all of the clone soldiers to realize their true fate at the hands of the empire and form a secret, secondary army of their own?
How will the Kaminoans aide the clones in gaining their freedom?
Which Jedi will make an appearance and be the conduit connecting the B.B. and the rebellion?
Maybe we will find the answers to these and all the other questions as we approach the end of season 1.
Same Bad Batch Time. Same Bad Batch Channel.

« Last Edit: August 07, 2021, 07:52:21 AM by Tamer »

Offline Darth More

• ...'cause we always want more...
  • Grand Moff
  • Darth More's Custom Workshop
« Reply #88 on: August 06, 2021, 12:58:29 AM »
DarthHawk: It's great to hear your excitement! I'll propbably watch the Season's final with my brother tonight. Yeah, I think Crosshair is a good villain. I don't expect him to switch back to the good guys. Wouldn't make his character believable. I mean the execution of civilians was a thing I didn't expect in a show made for kids.

I like your theory with the chips. It would finish what Echo had begun during The Clone Wars. And it would also explain why the Empire relied on recruits from then on. Maybe we will see a kind of revolt between Imperial and former Republic forces similar to the campaign mission of Star Wars Balttlefront II.

I just wish for less Omega drama. She can go somewhere else, maybe to BlueByte's The Settlers game instead.

Offline RC-1136

• Brigadier
  • For the Republic!
« Reply #89 on: August 06, 2021, 03:48:56 PM »
That final Crosshair reveal. Wow. Just wow. This is going to have long term effects going forward.