Author Topic: Star Wars The Bad Batch  (Read 18534 times)

Offline RC-1136

• Brigadier
  • For the Republic!
Re: Star Wars The Bad Batch
« Reply #165 on: February 10, 2023, 10:17:48 PM »
Quick question.
Since all clones are identical in appearance why didn't the rogue clone just put on some everyday clothes or at least a different outfit and slip out of town and off planet using public transportation?

Chaincodes. With him being exposed, his was probably compromised. And short of having someone like Tech who can forge those...movement would be restricted.
Star Wars Fan. Action Figure Customizer/collector. Favorite Star Wars Time Period: The Clone Wars.

Offline DarthHawk

• Commander
« Reply #166 on: February 16, 2023, 01:54:18 PM »
Thanks to a long lasting snowstorm, 6 inches of wet heavy snow, ice and roads that are like an olympic skating rink, I have the day off and had the marvelous privilege of being able to watch the next episode of "Babysitting Horrors."
The plot of this weeks show was interesting and entertaining.
Left me with a little bit of, what's going to happen next? How will they get
off planet?
Cids response when asked for assistance shows that she is doing nothing more than using the boys as an end to her own means.
Having said that, nomega proved once again what I have said all along.
SHE IS NOTHING MORE THAN A WHINY, INSENSITIVE, PETTY, NARROW-MINDED, DISRESPECTFUL, SPOILED LITTLE BRAT!!!!
She's lecturing Tech on family values and telling him he doesn't care enough and questions his loyalty to the team?????
The show would be so much better without her character.
Tech should have put her over his knee and given her a good old fashioned spanking.

« Last Edit: February 16, 2023, 04:27:07 PM by DarthHawk »

Offline DarthHawk

• Commander
« Reply #167 on: February 22, 2023, 11:17:16 AM »
For the 3rd week in a row all of the previous weeks snow has melted away but mother nature decided that she is not finished. This time it's a nice coating of ice that canceled school.
Wasn't sure at times if I was watching the babysitters or the musical Oliver!!

This episode was once again utterly predictable, had no imagination in its story and as usual
a total snore fest. Totally lacking in ingenuity and inspiration.
One thing I have learned about dudsney when it comes to their ability to create an aspiring
StarWars story line, the rabid rodent is lacking in resourcefulness, originality and vision.

Offline DarthHawk

• Commander
« Reply #168 on: February 22, 2023, 01:56:08 PM »
From Obi Wan Kenobi to Andor and now the Bad Batch Babysitters.
I am getting really, really tired of seeing filler episodes.
Proves once again how much we miss George Lucas.

Offline RC-1136

• Brigadier
  • For the Republic!
« Reply #169 on: March 02, 2023, 12:21:33 AM »
Holy crow! This was a great episode. Massive amounts of Clone Commandos. Zillo beast returned. We saw Scorch! He got voice time. I wonder why he has been allowed to keep his armor coloring? Where is the rest of Delta Squad?
Star Wars Fan. Action Figure Customizer/collector. Favorite Star Wars Time Period: The Clone Wars.

Offline DarthHawk

• Commander
« Reply #170 on: March 03, 2023, 08:58:23 PM »
I agree, pretty darn good episode so I'll start with this.
Too bad the Zillo beast didn't get ahold of nomega and use her as a digestive enzyme!!

This episode has an excellent story line. The Palpatine twist was definitely influenced by George.
Plus palpy's influence continues to build on what we already know regarding his willingness to use any
tool possible to supplant his hold on the galaxy.

Lastly it should be interesting to see where the "ship that got away" investigation leads. Almost gives me
the sense that there will eventually be a big showdown between the Empire, the babysitters and ???????????.

Offline Darth More

• ...'cause we always want more...
  • Grand Moff
  • Darth More's Custom Workshop
« Reply #171 on: March 04, 2023, 06:56:42 AM »
This was a great episode. Massive amounts of Clone Commandos. Zillo beast returned. We saw Scorch!

You convinced me to watch this episode. Actually the first and only one I watched of Season 2.
So thank you very much for your recommendation! I wonder what Disney or whoever makes this show think. People like Republic Commandos. But not just the look of their armor.
I think once you are a Republic/Imperial Commando you wouldn't have to guard anything and stand still for hours. That's not their job. In other words: I think there are way too many Commandos shown without any purpose. Maybe it will all end in a big battle at the end as DarthHawk predicted.

Offline RC-1136

• Brigadier
  • For the Republic!
« Reply #172 on: March 08, 2023, 10:27:45 AM »
This was REALLY good.

Poor Commander Mayday. And good for Crosshair slowly waking up to what the Empire really stands for. So many troopers wasted...protecting stormtrooper equipment. Ugh.

I hope the Imperial Lieutenant ended up vulture food.

Offline DarthHawk

• Commander
« Reply #173 on: March 12, 2023, 02:21:19 PM »
RC-1136 pretty much nailed all of the salient points.
Yeah, I was hoping Mayday would survive. Mayday working in conjunction with or as an asset
for the BBB would add another level of alliance they could have used in their future battle with the empire.
The snot nosed, egotistical, arrogant, impudent, know it all, Gen Z lieutenant got exactly what he deserved.
Crosshair has begun his trip to redemption. Does he survive the eventual battle or perish saving the BBB from
suffering a horrible death???

Offline Darth More

• ...'cause we always want more...
  • Grand Moff
  • Darth More's Custom Workshop
« Reply #174 on: March 15, 2023, 03:21:48 PM »
Just watched the 12th episode The Outpost and it gave me goosebumps at the end.
Very well done story of Crosshair and about how the Empire treated Clones.
This was good not because Omega wasn't part of it, but because it had depth and bitter sweet irony.
Definitely changed Crosshair's thinking for the better. This weeks episode was another senseless family therapy. But I have to say Omega's skills with the laser-bow have become truly impressive.
She's a great warrior without a doubt, but I don't see the point of former Republic Commandos guarding shady deals of random art. I really hoped this show was all about Republic/Imperial Commandos...

Offline DarthHawk

• Commander
« Reply #175 on: March 16, 2023, 08:32:06 AM »
Another "MEH" episode. Enjoyable to watch but nothing more than filler and flop.
Again we get to watch the babysitters NOT use their training and skills.
Before I watched this latest episode I read that the BBB make new allies and meet new friends.
I was left asking two questions "WHERE?"  "WHO?"
I didn't see any new allies in the fight against the empire.
Friends, sure. But not any that are battle hardened and trained to take up the cause and fight a war.
As I said this was a fun episode to watch but unfortunately contained 1 unbelievably needed but didn't
happen moment.
Nomega wasn't swallowed up by the tidal wave and becomes an ocean monster appetizer.

Offline DarthHawk

• Commander
« Reply #176 on: March 22, 2023, 12:19:53 PM »
A really good episode. Think how much gooder it would have been if we didn't have to suffer through
putting up with nomega!!!
We are definitely being set up for something BIG. With Crosshair now seeking retribution against the empire
will he escape the clutches of his captors or be rescued?
Tarkin said he wants a comprehensive report when they get to the summit. Does that mean there will be a full
blown revolt at that point and time?
Can Rex and Echo organize and coordinate the clones and be an effective force against Tarkin's and Palpatine's
crusade to eliminate all clones?
What will be the eventual demise of Dr. Torture?
So many more questions. So little time.

Offline RC-1136

• Brigadier
  • For the Republic!
« Reply #177 on: March 29, 2023, 05:00:22 PM »
Well damn. That season finale.

We finally got the best of the bad batch yet. I can't believe Tech is dead. I didn't see that coming until his interaction with the pirate chick. I knew then that something was going to happen to him. And now Omega has an Imperial sister? What are they doing with the clones at the mountain base? Did we just see pickled snokes? Or are those clones? I cannot tell. The imperial commandos look great. More of Scorch! Where are his brothers? Why is he serving the empire? So many questions. Looking forward to season 3.

Offline DarthHawk

• Commander
« Reply #178 on: April 08, 2023, 05:56:45 PM »
I agree with RC. A really good episode.
Lots of action, battles, fights and stealth.
To bad nomega didn't fall off the tram and become a huge stain on the rocks below.
One last thing. Tech isn't dead. If he was more than just his goggles would have been presented
to the remaining badbatchers.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2023, 08:01:34 AM by DarthHawk »

Offline JDeck

• High Admiral
« Reply #179 on: April 08, 2023, 10:07:02 PM »
Honestly with Mandalorian coming out the same day Bad Batch has been an afterthought.
Next season e will find out how Tech somehow survived a faital fall because he's smart or something.