Author Topic: Wave 7 missing?  (Read 976 times)

Offline DocOutlands

• headhunter extraordinaire
  • Moff
  • Rebel Finhead
    • Production Platform 3
Wave 7 missing?
« on: November 08, 2011, 07:13:15 AM »
So I'm on Entertainment Earth's website, trying to find out what TVC figs are out there now that I've missed due to WalMart's buyers being effing clueless.  The website shows Wave 6 - General Lando, ball-hipped AOTC Clone, Fi Ek Skirtch, etc - which is still hanging on my WalMart's pegs.  Then they show Wave 8, Wave 8 Rev 1, and Wave 9.  Did Hasbro skip Wave 7?  Does EE have a gap in the warehouse?  What's going on - shall I muster the troops for SAR???

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Re: Wave 7 missing?
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2011, 08:24:50 AM »
Doc, I could be wrong, but I think that the wave was cancelled by Hasbro and was the one that contained the elusive Wedge. I know I have never seen one. The wave I am seeing now includes; Wicket, Logray, Rebel Fleet Trooper, Bastila Shan, B-Wing Pilot, Echo Base Rebel Trooper, Ackbar, ROTJ Luke, Vader, Ponda Baba, and one more. Think that is the current wave that is out.

Offline DocOutlands

• headhunter extraordinaire
  • Moff
  • Rebel Finhead
    • Production Platform 3
Re: Wave 7 missing?
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2011, 08:37:59 AM »
That's Wave 9, based on EE's listings.  Okay, so it's all Hasbro's fault (again) that we have a missing Wave.  My WalMart is still 2 Waves behind, tho!  Thanks for updating me - I'll stand down the SAR birds...
 ;D