Imperial Creative Engineering > Graphic Artwork

Re: Art's New Graphic Arts *UPDATE 2017/08/22 Tarkin*

<< < (3/8) > >>

Tamer:
She sure looks good on the front page. And a new one already in the works? Awesome.

Art deWhill:

--- Quote from: Tamer on February 28, 2015, 02:58:19 PM ---She sure looks good on the front page. And a new one already in the works? Awesome.

--- End quote ---

It is always a kick to be on the fp, Tamer, thanks so much :) Indeed, the Sandy is coming soon and I think she will turn out even better.

ironpanda:
Great!! ;D :o

and please allow me to share my thoughts on the "female curves":
 i thought with all my Femtrooper-customs:Why would they receive other Armor than her male comrades? that's why i didn't change the armor on all my Customs...i wanted tough Warriors,kind of like BSG's Starbuck(Katee Sackhoff,of course!) in Armor if you will

Well,at least it's only my humble opinion...

Art deWhill:

--- Quote from: ironpanda on March 01, 2015, 07:05:50 AM --- i thought with all my Femtrooper-customs:Why would they receive other Armor than her male comrades? that's why i didn't change the armor on all my Customs...i wanted tough Warriors,kind of like BSG's Starbuck(Katee Sackhoff,of course!) in Armor if you will

--- End quote ---

I second that :)

Art deWhill:
Hello everyone,

so here is my latest "translation" of a custom figure my Iron Panda into one of my artworks! This time I added even more details to the figure, more than one would do when thinking of a comic book style which my initial idea was when starting this type of work - at least a cross between illustration and comic style... anyway, that is just artists blabla, lets focus on the girl :)

hope you like her!
Please feel free to download and share this pic, thanks!
Cheers

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version