Imperial Creative Engineering > Custom Contests

Star Wars 6 inch Challenge

(1/31) > >>

Tamer:

STAR WARS 6 INCH SCALE CUSTOM CHALLENGE

Details:

6 inch in scale

Theme can only be STAR WARS

Can be from any Star Wars Time Frame (including Expanded Universe)

This one is pretty simple folks. You just need to create a brand new Star Wars 6 inch Scale Custom. It has to be an all new custom (never shared before including work in progress pictures). If you can, include a reference image that you are working from if its a character we might not be familiar with.

This contest will run from now till March 4th, 2015. You can include extra accessories, a small diorama, etc. but all that is needed is one custom figure. Work in Progress pictures are welcome (as many as you would like), but please let us know of your final submission here by typing, "FINAL ENTRY" and including no more than five images of your finished work.

I haven't totally worked out the prize list yet, but I will definitely work those out with the emphasis going to six inch figures. If you have any questions be sure to ask, but its high time we got this one started. Have fun!

spudafett:
Well...  Looks like I'll be saving up next month to get in on this...  Not quite sure what I'll do for it, but I'm sure I'll get some inspiration from somewhere. 

Clonehead:
Got a couple of ideas. Just need to start

JDeck:
Yeah I have one good idea. Not a real cool character But it won't cost a whole lot to build. Haven't really gotten into 6" the scalpers in my area are like jackels I can't even find any except online.

JetpackBlues:
Sweet. I just determined yesterday I was going to start the new year getting back on the custom wagon. Think I'm going to be working on a 6 inch Starkiller

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version