Imperial Creative Engineering > Custom Contests

2014 Birthday Custom Challenge Poll

(1/3) > >>

Tamer:

Just a ton of great custom ideas were generated and I loved the participation in the idea thread alone. Remember to refer to this thread:

http://www.imperialshipyards.net/SMF/index.php?topic=9393.msg177550#msg177550

And scroll through the descriptions should you not understand the poll choice. Once we have our poll winner (one week) we will flesh out the exact particulars so everyone is one the same playing field and the challenge will commence. I am very excited to see what is chosen and then see what folks build. There is not a bad idea one on this poll!

JetpackBlues:
You've got some really interesting categories this time to vote on but I get the feeling the winning vote won't be one of the interesting ideas like Star Wars TV Movie crossovers Or the death and destruction one, but will go to one of the less ambitious sounding ones like Bounty Hunter trophies or ultimates.  :'( hah

DarthSinister:

--- Quote from: JetpackBlues on September 24, 2014, 02:48:25 PM ---You've got some really interesting categories this time to vote on but I get the feeling the winning vote won't be one of the interesting ideas like Star Wars TV Movie crossovers Or the death and destruction one, but will go to one of the less ambitious sounding ones like Bounty Hunter trophies or ultimates.  :'( hah

--- End quote ---

Perhaps we can roll some of the unused ideas from this contest into the next one. What do you think Tamer?

Commander_Kurgan:
Cast my vote.
I was planning on doing an ultimate version of a figure anyway in the near future, so why not doing one to enter the contest.
Won't keep me from doing a SW/Comic (Movie) crossover anyway. The idea is too good not to do it.
After all, we need to keep the customs rolling, right?

Tamer:

--- Quote from: DarthSinister on September 24, 2014, 04:55:53 PM ---
--- Quote from: JetpackBlues on September 24, 2014, 02:48:25 PM ---You've got some really interesting categories this time to vote on but I get the feeling the winning vote won't be one of the interesting ideas like Star Wars TV Movie crossovers Or the death and destruction one, but will go to one of the less ambitious sounding ones like Bounty Hunter trophies or ultimates.  :'( hah

--- End quote ---

Perhaps we can roll some of the unused ideas from this contest into the next one. What do you think Tamer?

--- End quote ---

I like the sound of that!

Just a few more days to cast your vote. Looks like Spry's ultimate version idea is garnering the most interest so far!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version