Imperial Creative Engineering > Custom Contests

Custom Challenge Ideas for our Birthday Challenge?

(1/4) > >>

Tamer:

This one is gonna run two months and be a little more involved so lets hear your ideas so I can get a poll together and let everyone vote. I have a few ideas of my own, but would like this to be member generated as much as possible as it is you fine folks who will do the building.

Mandalore25:
A sculpting challenge might be cool, though it may narrow entries... Picking an era like the old republic or legacy era would be cool as well.

CloneSniper78:
6"!!!! With mini dio!!!!

Tamer:
Yeah, I will be honest trying to narrow it to sculpting or one time line just isn't gonna work. Lets try to make this broad and something a tad more involved than just one custom figure. I like the 6 inch with dio idea! Or 6" with vehicle custom (either scratch built like Spuda's AT-RT or modified or painted existing one).

We could offer the same thing in the 3 and 3/4 inch line up too. Like I said a bit more involved than just one custom figure, but not so over the top that no one has the time to put it together in 8 weeks.

Mandalore25:
So bigger, like a team/squadron, or fig with correlating diorama, either might be interesting.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version