Author Topic: My Custom Figures (Republic, CIS, Imperial, Criminals, and MORE!)  (Read 117292 times)

Offline Starchaser

• Moff
  • He who dares wins!
Re: My Custom Figures (Republic, CIS, Imperial, Criminals, and MORE!)
« Reply #600 on: April 03, 2022, 03:39:21 PM »
Those turned out really great! The Phase II look works very well. It's a great group shot, too.

Offline RC-1136

• Brigadier
  • For the Republic!
« Reply #601 on: April 05, 2022, 12:34:12 PM »
Wow, your Muunlist 10 Survivors look really awesome! I wish Hasbro had included the rifles with their latest ARC Trooper release. I also like the crossover of TLC and TVC for the Heavy Gunner. You did a great job painting the helmets and weapons as well. This is such a cool variety of Clones and even though I still like their latest all-new ARC Troopers the most, the difference in height could be explained by the Alpha program of the Kaminoans.

The mortar Clone Trooper looks great! I really like the ammo pack on his back and the armor belt on his chest. The repaint to the 41st Elite Corps is a nice touch! You make your figures look as realisitc as 1/18 scale figures can possibly look like. Always nice to come back here and take a look at all your brilliant projects.

I also really admire how you modify your Separatist forces! Always wanted to make that Droid Sniper rifle. Thank you also for the hint at the G.I. Joe Retaliation figure.

Yeah, I think Fordo's a little short because he's kit-bashed from several different figures; might have to fix that somehow. Might also be how he's posed as well. All my specialized weapons as of late come from Audes_workshop on Ebay! He has wonderful 3d printed weapons. They are of the highest quality 3D prints I've ever seen.

Source: https://www.ebay.com/usr/audes_workshop

Very nice. Off to share on the front pages.

Thanks for the shoutout as usual, Tamer. :) I was hoping that Audes_workshop could get a shout-out for the awesome weapons, backpacks, helmets, and head sculpts! He has amazing products.

Those turned out really great! The Phase II look works very well. It's a great group shot, too.

Thanks for the feedback! I'm very happy with how they turned out. The Cip-Quad Arc Trooper was definitely the hardest to complete. It required some ball joint removal and swapping.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2022, 02:57:23 AM by Tamer »
Star Wars Fan. Action Figure Customizer/collector. Favorite Star Wars Time Period: The Clone Wars.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #602 on: April 06, 2022, 02:58:15 AM »
Well I definitely don't mind giving Aude a shout out.

Let me go do that. We always like featuring good folks period.

Offline Moronarama

• Commander
  • UTINI!!!!
    • Moronarma Facebook Page
« Reply #603 on: April 11, 2022, 01:26:29 PM »
That Muunilist 10 team looks hard core.  Very cool.

Offline RC-1136

• Brigadier
  • For the Republic!
« Reply #604 on: April 12, 2022, 10:58:32 AM »
That Muunilist 10 team looks hard core.  Very cool.

Thanks! I'll probably improve Fordo at some point, but that will be later.   ()rr
Star Wars Fan. Action Figure Customizer/collector. Favorite Star Wars Time Period: The Clone Wars.

Offline FialaFernbrugg

• engineer
  • High Admiral
  • Custom figures and vehicles.
    • Visit FialaFernbrugg on YouTube
« Reply #605 on: April 18, 2022, 05:45:58 AM »
The Muunilist 10 survivors turned out incredibly good.
The paintwork and weathering is phenomal.
Excellent work.

Offline RC-1136

• Brigadier
  • For the Republic!
« Reply #606 on: May 19, 2022, 12:41:34 AM »
Jedi Knight, Falon Grey and Jedi Battlemaster Rahm Kota.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #607 on: May 19, 2022, 03:09:59 AM »
Awesome update. Off to share on the front pages.

Offline JDeck

• High Admiral
« Reply #608 on: May 19, 2022, 06:14:49 AM »
Great job on the soft goods on Falon Grey. The updated Rham looks really great! Awesome job on these!

Offline RC-1136

• Brigadier
  • For the Republic!
« Reply #609 on: May 19, 2022, 10:57:02 AM »
Awesome update. Off to share on the front pages.

Thank you kindly!

Great job on the soft goods on Falon Grey. The updated Rham looks really great! Awesome job on these!

I was very excited making these. Very happy with how they turned out. I'd say my painting of head sculpts in 3.75 scale has come a long way.

Offline Starchaser

• Moff
  • He who dares wins!
« Reply #610 on: May 19, 2022, 12:33:14 PM »
The paint job on Kota is really good. I like how you designed Falon Grey - what head did you use? I agree with JDeck, the soft goods are really well done (does that make you a seamster?)! I'd love to know your recipes on these figures. It looks like you used the bandolier from that early Anakin Clone Wars figure (the realistic pilot one). Brilliant job.

Offline Darth More

• ...'cause we always want more...
  • Grand Moff
  • Darth More's Custom Workshop
« Reply #611 on: May 19, 2022, 02:25:25 PM »
I can only join in and agree with previous comments! So cool! I didn't even know Falon Grey and that he was originally created for the cancelled Battlefront III from Free Radical Design (Source: Wookieepedia).
The headsculpt you found for him looks spot on! And I also like the alternative costume design for Rahm Kota. You create a very special collection of figures, RC! Awesome work as always.

Offline JDeck

• High Admiral
« Reply #612 on: May 19, 2022, 03:49:05 PM »
I thought you might have repainted the heads but I didn't say anything in case you didn't but yeah the Rham head is incredible. Id love to be able to paint heads like that.

Offline RC-1136

• Brigadier
  • For the Republic!
« Reply #613 on: May 19, 2022, 09:03:39 PM »
The paint job on Kota is really good. I like how you designed Falon Grey - what head did you use? I agree with JDeck, the soft goods are really well done (does that make you a seamster?)! I'd love to know your recipes on these figures. It looks like you used the bandolier from that early Anakin Clone Wars figure (the realistic pilot one). Brilliant job.

Thank you! The head is a custom 3d print from Scoundrel's Stock. I've bought a lot of head sculpts from there. His are the best I've found in 3.75."

Link here: https://scoundrelsstock.bigcartel.com/category/3-75

The soft goods on Falon Grey are from a modified Order 66 Anakin (Target 2pack, I believe). I trimmed down the sleeves and hemmed them. Hahaha!

The bandolieer is indeed from the very Anakin you think it is. I added a leather bound holster on the back (with superglue) that acts as a holster for Kota's lightsaber hilt.

I can only join in and agree with previous comments! So cool! I didn't even know Falon Grey and that he was originally created for the cancelled Battlefront III from Free Radical Design (Source: Wookieepedia).
The headsculpt you found for him looks spot on! And I also like the alternative costume design for Rahm Kota. You create a very special collection of figures, RC! Awesome work as always.

This is the "what if" look I'd give him if he appeared in an episode of The Clone Wars.

I thought you might have repainted the heads but I didn't say anything in case you didn't but yeah the Rham head is incredible. Id love to be able to paint heads like that.

The Rahm head is a 3d print from Scoundrel's Stock as well.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2022, 03:16:13 AM by RC-1136 »

Offline Starchaser

• Moff
  • He who dares wins!
« Reply #614 on: May 20, 2022, 09:07:47 AM »
I use  Scoundrels Stock as well. I just didn't recognize the head sculpt. HD to go back and check it out. Again, you did a great job on these.