Author Topic: My Custom Figures (Republic, CIS, Imperial, Criminals, and MORE!)  (Read 117328 times)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Your custom forces need someone to fight. I can sure see this as their enemy. If you could surround it with some of your JoyToy Customs blowing this the heck up I will be glad to post to the front pages.

Offline RC-1136

• Brigadier
  • For the Republic!
Your custom forces need someone to fight. I can sure see this as their enemy. If you could surround it with some of your JoyToy Customs blowing this the heck up I will be glad to post to the front pages.

Once I've got the insurgents made, you got it! Current wait time is about 3 to 4 weeks because Marauder Inc is back logged.
Star Wars Fan. Action Figure Customizer/collector. Favorite Star Wars Time Period: The Clone Wars.

Offline RC-1136

• Brigadier
  • For the Republic!
Here's the Finished ISIS Nissan Technical

Star Wars Fan. Action Figure Customizer/collector. Favorite Star Wars Time Period: The Clone Wars.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
Looks spot on from I remember seeing on news video.

Offline Darth More

• ...'cause we always want more...
  • Grand Moff
  • Darth More's Custom Workshop
I get some really bad vibes when I see this flag on the doors, but that probably speaks for the quality of our custom! Is that a diecast vehicle or a resin body? I think that's a Toyota or Nissan - that's what they mostly use right? Spot on - I'd love to see a picture of your Abrams tank next to this pick-up truck.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
I get some really bad vibes when I see this flag on the doors

Boy me too thats why I am gonna wait till I see it blowing up or about to be before I feature it. The world has bad guys in it and these are sure at the top of the list.

Offline Starchaser

• Moff
  • He who dares wins!
Good job with the detail on this build. I'll be curious to see the final "scene."

Offline RC-1136

• Brigadier
  • For the Republic!
Glad you guys approve of the realism. Here's some PLA goodness to hold you over until I get my terrorist figures done.

I made a second tank; one is the command variant and the other is a hunter/killer. I also added a rocket package to the APC to make it something similar to the Russian BMP.

Offline Starchaser

• Moff
  • He who dares wins!
Looks great! I like the rocket pack.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
Nice update, off to the front pages.

I watched Hunt for Red October last night and thought of your awesome chopper when I saw the Sea Stallion.

Offline RC-1136

• Brigadier
  • For the Republic!
Nice update, off to the front pages.

I watched Hunt for Red October last night and thought of your awesome chopper when I saw the Sea Stallion.

Thats a great classic!  O0

Offline RC-1136

• Brigadier
  • For the Republic!
Completed ISIS insurgents;

Offline Starchaser

• Moff
  • He who dares wins!
Time for an action scene! (They turned out great)

Offline RC-1136

• Brigadier
  • For the Republic!
Time for an action scene! (They turned out great)

Thanks! I'm rather happy with them. I think they will be great bullet sponges   ()rr

Offline RC-1136

• Brigadier
  • For the Republic!
Here's some combat shots!