Author Topic: My Custom Figures (Republic, CIS, Imperial, Criminals, and MORE!)  (Read 117315 times)

Offline RC-1136

• Brigadier
  • For the Republic!
Nice job with this update. I like the Rodian Jedi and the realistic Padme. The commando droids are cool too.

Thanks. I'm glad she looks as good as she does. I kit bashed her from several figures. I'm one step closer to my ultimate goal with customs!
Star Wars Fan. Action Figure Customizer/collector. Favorite Star Wars Time Period: The Clone Wars.

Offline RC-1136

• Brigadier
  • For the Republic!
Clone Trooper Handler and Coruscant Hound K9

Walon Vau and Mird
« Last Edit: March 03, 2020, 09:25:42 PM by RC-1136 »
Star Wars Fan. Action Figure Customizer/collector. Favorite Star Wars Time Period: The Clone Wars.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
I like them both. Off to the front pages.

Offline JDeck

• High Admiral
Very cool beasts. Mird is pretty badass, I'd hate to come across him.

Offline RC-1136

• Brigadier
  • For the Republic!
Very cool beasts. Mird is pretty badass, I'd hate to come across him.

Thanks! He's supposed to have 6 legs, but I was limited in what was available in this scale.

Offline Darth More

• ...'cause we always want more...
  • Grand Moff
  • Darth More's Custom Workshop
Same here - sorry for my late comment. Mird and the hound look great in the Star Wars universes! I remember FualaFerbrugg made a similar Trooper with dog. Awesome ideas there! Vau looks excellent and it’s great to see you expanding your GAR collection!

Offline RC-1136

• Brigadier
  • For the Republic!
Same here - sorry for my late comment. Mird and the hound look great in the Star Wars universes! I remember FualaFerbrugg made a similar Trooper with dog. Awesome ideas there! Vau looks excellent and it’s great to see you expanding your GAR collection!

Thank you. One of these days, I'll get my hands on an AT-TE.

Offline Darth More

• Grand Moff
I hope you do! I mean it’s the United States and ebay.com - I’ve seen people on Facebook who got the BAT-AT for 20 bucks. So that AT-TE has to be somewhere along the shore as well! Fingers crossed!
« Last Edit: March 08, 2020, 06:06:25 AM by Darth More »

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
Is that a decal? Looks awesome.

Offline Darth More

• Grand Moff
Sheesh, Tamer I don’t know if this unintentional, but you take me to some ideas lately...I found this image when I looked up “Star Wars Mird“ in my web search (startpage.com). I don’t know who made this art design, but there certainly was a company that sold it as print on shirts. I suppose they got a copyright strike because they don’t sell it anymore and changed all names to just hints at Star Wars.
Man, I could and will add this design to my sheet of decals and will print it out. Imagine this design on a Republic Gunship? Maybe RC-1136 finds another Gunship some day to join his epic Clanker Killer? Adding this design would look absolutely sick on a ride for Delta Squad.
Tamer, your ideas are brilliant!

Here’re a couple links:

https://www.teepublic.com/de/magnet/2013277-battle-on-the-beach

I also found another custom. This customizer used a creature of Avatar and turned it into Lord Mirdalan by a nice repaint:

http://dan-of-the-dead.blogspot.com/2012/01/lord-mirdalan-walon-vaus-strill.html?m=1

This design can be found in the web in high resolution. I’ll let you see it on the decal sheet once it’s printed.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2020, 07:12:29 AM by Darth More »

Offline RC-1136

• Brigadier
  • For the Republic!
Those do look really, really cool. I would love to see them as decals.

I think my next goal is to get an AT-TE. But they are so expensive (and rare), it might not happen.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
I keep hoping with TCW wars coming back we will see both the LAAT and ATTE show up again. With as much as they are showcasing them on the new show (all the hangar and command post shots of them) we will see those.

And yes that Mird decal would look awesome on the side of a gunship or ATTE.

Offline RC-1136

• Brigadier
  • For the Republic!
I keep hoping with TCW wars coming back we will see both the LAAT and ATTE show up again. With as much as they are showcasing them on the new show (all the hangar and command post shots of them) we will see those.

And yes that Mird decal would look awesome on the side of a gunship or ATTE.

Could definitely see a special forces LAAT/i rocking that nose art.

()rr

Offline RC-1136

• Brigadier
  • For the Republic!
Jeeg (The Merchant!)

Jeeg's Emporium!

Jeeg is a native in Khoonda. He immigrated from Tatooine several decades ago and made his living being a scrap merchant in the sales district. Jeeg is a very tenacious and business savvy Jawa, always looking for the greatest scams to pull in credits. Many in Khoonda greatly underestimate his cut throat nature due to his physically small stature.

Offline (SID)

• "Toy Designer/fabricator/Scavenger"
  • Commander
  • Welcome to the ULTER-VERSE
    • VECHAL CREATIONS
Whoa great custom and back-story.