Author Topic: My Custom Figures (Republic, CIS, Imperial, Criminals, and MORE!)  (Read 117342 times)

Offline hemble

• Grand Admiral
Great work mate.

Ron

Offline RC-1136

• Brigadier
  • For the Republic!
Great work mate.

Ron

Thanks. I wish I had decals for the white/blue sections I hand painted...but it was the best I could do.
Star Wars Fan. Action Figure Customizer/collector. Favorite Star Wars Time Period: The Clone Wars.

Offline RC-1136

• Brigadier
  • For the Republic!
Custom Wookie:

3D-Printed Z-6 Rotary Blaster Cannon

Heavy Blaster Repeater Cannon
Star Wars Fan. Action Figure Customizer/collector. Favorite Star Wars Time Period: The Clone Wars.

Offline Darth More

• ...'cause we always want more...
  • Grand Moff
  • Darth More's Custom Workshop
What an Incredible update! That's a nice Tribute to the McQuarrie concept of Chewie! The gatling gun looks awesome as I find the TCW versions from Hasbro too big to be accurate not even talking about the firing projectile feature...
Man, that Heavy Mando looks sick, too! Tons of great new stuff here on your thread! That's so refreshing with the current lack of anything from Hasbro...

Add: Are those customized/modified Airborne Trooper helmets? And if yes are they casted in resin?

Offline RC-1136

• Brigadier
  • For the Republic!
What an Incredible update! That's a nice Tribute to the McQuarrie concept of Chewie! The gatling gun looks awesome as I find the TCW versions from Hasbro too big to be accurate not even talking about the firing projectile feature...
Man, that Heavy Mando looks sick, too! Tons of great new stuff here on your thread! That's so refreshing with the current lack of anything from Hasbro...

Add: Are those customized/modified Airborne Trooper helmets? And if yes are they casted in resin?

Those are casted airborne helmets from Clonehead! Ordered some off his ebay.

Offline Darth More

• ...'cause we always want more...
  • Grand Moff
  • Darth More's Custom Workshop
That's amazing RC! I could only tell from the picture that they're modified and painted very well! Clonehead makes real awesome stuff! Can't wait to see what you'll do with those!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Nice update. Like the three d printed stuff. I can so see having one of these in this hobby. Off to the front pages.

Offline Moronarama

• Commander
  • UTINI!!!!
    • Moronarma Facebook Page
The Wookie bounty hunter is great, that MacQuarrie body is awesome, but the head has always been a little freaky with the bug eyes.  I think they toned that down well when they made the Zeb character for rebels.  And the Mando is also awesome.  I like that heavy repeater blaster.  The rotarty blaster can out nice. I'm excited to see what you create next with the 3D printer.

Offline Starchaser

• Moff
  • He who dares wins!
Nice job with the 3D printing. I really like the rotary cannon. The Wookiee combo is excellent - don't know why I hadn't thought of that, but now I'll have to borrow it:)

Offline RC-1136

• Brigadier
  • For the Republic!
That's amazing RC! I could only tell from the picture that they're modified and painted very well! Clonehead makes real awesome stuff! Can't wait to see what you'll do with those!

Thanks, More. I can't get the helmets to fit on any of the heads I have, so more than likely they will be background diorama pieces (not that anything's wrong with that).

Nice update. Like the three d printed stuff. I can so see having one of these in this hobby. Off to the front pages.

Thanks for the shutout as always!

The Wookie bounty hunter is great, that MacQuarrie body is awesome, but the head has always been a little freaky with the bug eyes.  I think they toned that down well when they made the Zeb character for rebels.  And the Mando is also awesome.  I like that heavy repeater blaster.  The rotarty blaster can out nice. I'm excited to see what you create next with the 3D printer.

Thanks so much! I'm happy with how the wookie turned out. Took a lot of dremel work to get the head to sit right, but at least it looks good now.

Nice job with the 3D printing. I really like the rotary cannon. The Wookiee combo is excellent - don't know why I hadn't thought of that, but now I'll have to borrow it:)

I didn't print the rotary cannon myself, I got it from shapeways. But the quality was pretty good.

https://www.shapeways.com/product/C2N9WJWGA/z-6-rotary-blaster-cannon-3-75-scale?optionId=123694340&li=ostatus

Offline RC-1136

• Brigadier
  • For the Republic!
This is a Wookie who really doesn't like Trandoshans. He has taken a stance on the hunting of his people by collecting trophies of his own.

Offline Starchaser

• Moff
  • He who dares wins!
That's a great developing backstory. Where do the skulls and blades come from?

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
OH yeah, I like him. He will put the fear in the ole lizards.

Man, after seeing this I could so see you doing some kind of Wookie/Predator mash up. I could see see a figure like this (with the bone trophies) have the shoulder mounted laser cannon and the Predator mask (of course made to fit a Wookie).

Off to the front pages.

Offline RC-1136

• Brigadier
  • For the Republic!
OH yeah, I like him. He will put the fear in the ole lizards.

Man, after seeing this I could so see you doing some kind of Wookie/Predator mash up. I could see see a figure like this (with the bone trophies) have the shoulder mounted laser cannon and the Predator mask (of course made to fit a Wookie).

Off to the front pages.

I've rewatched the entire clone wars from season one to six in preparation for seven. While watching the lost padawan arc with Ahsoka, when Chewbacca is introduced I had a thought. What happens if a Wookie decides enough is enough and starts giving the Trandoshans a taste of their own medicine?

Offline RC-1136

• Brigadier
  • For the Republic!
Narrowly escaping a Trandoshan raid on his village, the Wookie known as Ralbrahrrr has used his "presumed dead" status to his advantage. He has devoted his life to eliminating the entire race of those responsible for the death of his people. Living in complete solitude, Ralbrahrrr has taught himself focus and patience, often scouting Trandoshan camps weeks before a calculated strike. Using a specialized stealth generator, he is only seen seconds before a kill. This has caused him to become a "boogie-man" in Trandoshan lore. The psychological advantage gives him an edge in combat. His opponents are usually fear-stricken when encountering him.

His bowcaster is used only for defense; Ralbrahrrr prefers the use of a Ryyk blade, because his prey see him at the moment of their death.

*Note his boots are green now; they are made from Trandoshan leather!
« Last Edit: February 07, 2020, 10:30:12 AM by RC-1136 »