Author Topic: My Custom Figures (Republic, CIS, Imperial, Criminals, and MORE!)  (Read 117314 times)

Offline RC-1136

• Brigadier
  • For the Republic!
Re: My Custom Star Wars Figures/Vehicles (Republic, CIS, Imperial, and Rebels)
« Reply #105 on: September 14, 2019, 10:00:33 AM »
Excellent! I watched that auction and was very happy to see this morning that nobody else bid with you. Sometimes it’s odd how many people bid on one item and sometimes nobody is. 30 bucks is a good deal for this rare version of the Hailfire!
Also the Super Battle Droid is a great one - time to give him a repaint/weathering/scratching.

Man, I really enjoy following your thread here!

Glad you do! I should be getting my final commando figure in today. I really hope my boil and pop method will work to swap out the legs. Having a fully articulated commando squad is something I've never had until now. I'm also really shocked nobody else bid on the Hailfire Droid. Are they not popular?
Star Wars Fan. Action Figure Customizer/collector. Favorite Star Wars Time Period: The Clone Wars.

Offline RC-1136

• Brigadier
  • For the Republic!
« Reply #106 on: September 14, 2019, 12:51:11 PM »
Finished up Omega Squad...

Atin Skiata

Star Wars Fan. Action Figure Customizer/collector. Favorite Star Wars Time Period: The Clone Wars.

Offline Starchaser

• Moff
  • He who dares wins!
« Reply #107 on: September 14, 2019, 07:27:08 PM »
I really like your clone trooper stretcher concept, you could totally do more with that. I'll be interested to see what you do with the Hail fire (assuming you get it).

Eventually I want a clone medic. Just need to figure out the best figure for that role. I did manage to get the  Hailfire Droid though!

Glad you got the Hailfire. Congratulations on that. I always thought the Airborne trooper should actually be a medic trooper, but that's just me.

Offline RC-1136

• Brigadier
  • For the Republic!
« Reply #108 on: September 14, 2019, 08:09:50 PM »
I really like your clone trooper stretcher concept, you could totally do more with that. I'll be interested to see what you do with the Hail fire (assuming you get it).

Eventually I want a clone medic. Just need to figure out the best figure for that role. I did manage to get the  Hailfire Droid though!

Glad you got the Hailfire. Congratulations on that. I always thought the Airborne trooper should actually be a medic trooper, but that's just me.

That's certainly not a bad idea. I'll have to find a reasonably priced one in the future. So far, I haven't had much luck locating one just yet.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #109 on: September 15, 2019, 05:12:50 AM »
Very nice. I like this squad. Off to share.

Offline Darth More

• ...'cause we always want more...
  • Grand Moff
  • Darth More's Custom Workshop
« Reply #110 on: September 15, 2019, 11:47:55 AM »
To no surprise Atin turned out excellently to complete the Squad! I’m very happy to see that the leg-swap actually worked out. That’s actually a real game changer! Thank you so much for sharing this milestone!
Omega Sqaud looks even more fantastic being complete now.

Looking at all your incredible projects so far leaves me pretty speechless. Can’t wait to see what you’re up to next! And yes, the Hailfire is pretty rare no matter which version. If I had gotten the TSC version loose a second time for 15€ I might’ve customized it, too. But it was pick-up only in the far north (Hamburg) and the seller didn’t even reply.
So I’ll dedocate my time to my AT-RT, a BARC Speeder and some Jawa action next...

Have a good one! Your collection is truly amazing!

Offline RC-1136

• Brigadier
  • For the Republic!
« Reply #111 on: September 15, 2019, 12:06:40 PM »
To no surprise Atin turned out excellently to complete the Squad! I’m very happy to see that the leg-swap actually worked out. That’s actually a real game changer! Thank you so much for sharing this milestone!
Omega Sqaud looks even more fantastic being complete now.

Looking at all your incredible projects so far leaves me pretty speechless. Can’t wait to see what you’re up to next! And yes, the Hailfire is pretty rare no matter which version. If I had gotten the TSC version loose a second time for 15€ I might’ve customized it, too. But it was pick-up only in the far north (Hamburg) and the seller didn’t even reply.
So I’ll dedocate my time to my AT-RT, a BARC Speeder and some Jawa action next...

Have a good one! Your collection is truly amazing!

Thank you for the kind words, man.

I'll say good news and let you know AT-RTs are plentiful here thankfully. I find ebay listings for them commonly. Which BARC speeder do you want to get?

Offline Darth More

• ...'cause we always want more...
  • Grand Moff
  • Darth More's Custom Workshop
« Reply #112 on: September 15, 2019, 12:16:18 PM »
That’s good news for us! I prepared the ROTS AT-RT to be painted black and started painting my second NR-N99 Tank Droid. But I messed up the metallic with a grey dry-brush...well, need to paint it black again, but will share pictures before. I got two walkers to repaint and three ROTS Speeder Bikes. I know the TAC BARC Speeder is nicer, but I start with the cheaper one. I can send you pictures if you want. I feel bad for having collected a pile of vehicles to be completed/modified/repainted by now.

Offline RC-1136

• Brigadier
  • For the Republic!
« Reply #113 on: September 15, 2019, 12:55:44 PM »
That’s good news for us! I prepared the ROTS AT-RT to be painted black and started painting my second NR-N99 Tank Droid. But I messed up the metallic with a grey dry-brush...well, need to paint it black again, but will share pictures before. I got two walkers to repaint and three ROTS Speeder Bikes. I know the TAC BARC Speeder is nicer, but I start with the cheaper one. I can send you pictures if you want. I feel bad for having collected a pile of vehicles to be completed/modified/repainted by now.
I'm always down to see awesome customs.

Offline Starchaser

• Moff
  • He who dares wins!
« Reply #114 on: September 15, 2019, 06:39:23 PM »
BTW - Atin turned out great. You've got an excellent squad there.

Offline RC-1136

• Brigadier
  • For the Republic!
« Reply #115 on: September 16, 2019, 09:41:55 AM »
BTW - Atin turned out great. You've got an excellent squad there.

Thank you, Starchaser. I really appreciate it. :-)
I'm pleased Atin looks different from the rest.

Offline RC-1136

• Brigadier
  • For the Republic!
« Reply #116 on: September 17, 2019, 03:14:24 PM »
Unit Title: R4-S1
Affiliation: Galactic Republic
Type: Modified Astromech
Role: Infiltration Droid

With resources stretched thin due to the Clone Wars, the Republic Strategic Intelligence Service (RSIS) employs the use of numerous spies and intelligence gathering means. R4-S1 is retrofitted with the most advanced subterfuge equipment and programming. R4-S1 infiltrates locations that Clone Commandos, ARC Troopers, or Shadow Troopers can not. He is equipped with hologram projectors and scrambling technology to make it past even the most secure Separatist facilities.

Clone Trooper Deck Officer

« Last Edit: September 17, 2019, 03:34:49 PM by RC-1136 »

Offline Starchaser

• Moff
  • He who dares wins!
« Reply #117 on: September 17, 2019, 11:54:21 PM »
The deck officer turned out well, but I really like R4. The concept is fantastic and the accessories work really well. Great job.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #118 on: September 18, 2019, 03:05:10 AM »
Both are nice. Off to the front pages.

Offline DS-61-22

• Ensign
  • All Hail the Empire!
« Reply #119 on: September 18, 2019, 06:04:18 PM »
Love that officer, and the Droid is pretty sweet as well. Gotta love droids they make really good spies.