Author Topic: Legacy Hoth Rebel Trooper BD42  (Read 4782 times)

Online Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Re: Legacy Hoth Rebel Trooper BD42
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2009, 03:04:53 PM »
I like the way you think DS-61-2. Yepper we got the scoop on the new taun taun information. We asked about the wide stance for the trooper in regards to the taun taun and they gave us that little tidbit.

Offline DS-61-2

• Commander
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2009, 03:17:39 PM »
Thank You, I am an army builder by nature and the more things I get to build my armies the better, Just hope they make a new scaled AT-AT that would be sweet, of course to be accurate to the Blizzard Force Roster I would need 9 AT-AT's so I would like a little advanced warning if they decide to make it.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2009, 03:23:29 PM »
If they do make one, I have a feeling that it will be a big early announcement,DS. Tamer might take that day off of work."He's kind of a walker nut, you see" ;D

Offline DS-61-2

• Commander
« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2009, 03:28:49 PM »
I think I would take a day off as well lol, just trying to imagine the size is amazing visual given the size of the original, still I would like to see the AT-PT and some of the others get there glory in plastic form.

Online Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2009, 03:33:07 PM »
Well now, I can see I am not the only Walker Nut in WV! I love it! And yes, there would be a major party in the Tamer's household on the eve of the official announcement. Who's coming?

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2009, 03:43:48 PM »
I'll be there, buddy. Your hoth dio is going to have to be alot bigger to house that beast, you know.

Online Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2009, 03:47:11 PM »
I'll be there, buddy. Your hoth dio is going to have to be alot bigger to house that beast, you know.

Cmon now, remember where I live Clint. LOL. There is always more room under the deer heads!

Offline DS-61-2

• Commander
« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2009, 03:48:57 PM »
would be gald to come indeed a celebration if ever a beast was to be made, I would hope for a upper and lower deck as well ahh.... I see it all so clear

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2009, 03:50:47 PM »
Now that's what I like to hear! I can imagine one long side view dio the whole length of that wall complete with a bmf walker, at-st, rebel trench, gun turret, a snowspeeder or two..............You going to encase it in glass?

Online Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #24 on: September 07, 2009, 03:52:27 PM »
Now that's what I like to hear! I can imagine one long side view dio the whole length of that wall complete with a bmf walker, at-st, rebel trench, gun turret, a snowspeeder or two..............You going to encase it in glass?

but ofcourse. The case I can handle, the other stuff is gonna be my achilles. Still, if you are coming to the walker party....

Offline DS-61-2

• Commander
« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2009, 04:01:37 PM »
Nice that would be an awesome display I haave been working on a battle of hoth dio for a while it was 4 sheets of plywood it would have been 8' by 16' but with the new AT-ST I have to wait and re-measure the entire thing to make room for them.

Online Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2009, 04:30:50 PM »
Nice that would be an awesome display I haave been working on a battle of hoth dio for a while it was 4 sheets of plywood it would have been 8' by 16' but with the new AT-ST I have to wait and re-measure the entire thing to make room for them.

That just sounds massive. I would love some work in progress shots of that bad boy!

Offline DS-61-2

• Commander
« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2009, 04:34:05 PM »
Will do I will take some when I get a chance to get to my workshop been so busy I havent  had time for much, I have custom figure pics I would like to put up but not sure how to resize them and get them on here.

Online Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #28 on: September 07, 2009, 04:35:56 PM »
PM coming DS. Daggone I have gotten this thread off track. Geesh my bad guys. I just love talking Hoth. That being said I guess I have to wait till October to see my two variants.